Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third Times a Charm
Ingame Name: Leftjupiter18, previously Apate and Lili

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189917537  

Time Played: Gametracker: 221 hours

When First Joined: April 25, 2018 
 Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  During breaks I will play whenever I can which is mainly at night or early morning but during school weekdays will be limited to afternoon and night and weekends. Usually 9:00 P.M to 1:00 A.M on weeknights and 7:00 to 10:00 A.M on Monday, Wednesday and Friday Central Time if needed.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I have filled out several ban requests, learned my donor abilities well and can help maintain the server myself or alongside other staff members. I also have a quick eye to catch ghosters and hackers.

Why do you want to help the community?: This is the only server I’ve ever played on GMOD and I want to keep it as clean and respectable as possible.  

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Leftjupiter18-s-Trusted-Application

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Let-s-try-this-again

How did you find us?: This was the first GMOD server to load and I fell in love with it and I still do.

Other: I will admit that most of the time I will not be able to use my mic for this as my main times are late nights when everyone in my house is sleeping.
+1 been recently playing on prophunt, LOVING IT! but with that point aside, this person is super mature and very helpful in-game. Much pleasure to hunt/hide with!
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
While I haven't been on the server a whole lot lately, this person definitely has a huge aptitude to help this place out. I think they deserve a chance, +1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
+1
Jupiter is always a joy to be around and is not afraid to ask for help. Jupiter is very kind and always happy to help others in need.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
I’m going to say +1.Past aside you have worked incredibly hard on all the feedback given to you and always help the new players on the server when they have a question..I do believe that you need to remember it’s a great privilege to be staff so just focus on yourself and have fun! good luck Jupiter
Hey Jupiter, Thanks for applying!

You have done well on server and have grown in server. You've helped with ban requests and learned to spread awareness of rules. I've seen you asking questions and helping players with things they might be doing or confused about in server. You indeed have worked hard for this and I can see that the past is the past, so I want to see how well you can prove this as trusted. You're shining with ambition, but don't let this decision cloud your judgement. We are always here to be asked anything you might be confused about. 

Its a (+1) from me, see you on server sometime.
Jupiter from the time I first met you to now,
You have proved yourself to me,
You have help staff as well as knowing the limits donors can do and cannot do,
I seen you had change from the past to now a more serious at times staff member
You have always ask me and others when there ghosters and when there player who seem to play the game a bit odd as well as pinging staff when things go down on the server.
From my view you have met the qualifications to become part of the staff community
but, as always when something is wrong or when you need help clarifying certain matters on the server,
We are always here to help.

Results: +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
I know I don't play on server, but I do lurk in the discord and on forums. IDK the drama of whatever happened, but I do know this, how you conduct yourself on forums and in discord is very mature. I see you helping people daily and clarifying rules for them, and when you don't know the answer you ask staff for clarification instead of just coming up with an answer that may be wrong. This is a very desired thing we need staff to have, especially right now. +1 from me, I think you'd make a wonderful addition to the staff team.
This is complicated for me, and I am sure you know why.
On the surface you appear to be the perfect candidate for staff.
However before things happened between us and others, you made remarks about working your way into staff and finishing what you started.
I've made sure to pay super close attention to the way you talk, and act, to see if you've truly changed or not.

I am not convinced.
I am sorry but seeing you still react and talk the way you do to some people in other places, I think you're still here for trouble. That opinion is not going to change for a bit.
I am more than willing to help train you and all that, but I am not going to tolerate any drama or bullshit, so let that be said now where all can see this. If I start getting hints of you stirring up things like you have several times before you will be gone as fast as you showed up.

Therefore my vote is a +0. The plus and negatives equal up to this.
Hi Jupiter,

Like Nuru I am still on the fence. Yes you’ve been helpful while on server and have alerted both me and other staff to what’s happening. You’ve helped with ban requests and you always seem keen to help. 

I too have my reservations as I really don’t know how much you have changed. It’s both hard for us to tell if it’s all a face to get what you want or if you really have changed for the better, but also difficult for you to prove this without being given a chance. 

I’ve warned you before that this community is a family and will always protect each other. Don’t make everyone regret this decision. I will keep myself neutral for now as I feel it’s unfair for me to vote any other way due to my personal feelings on this. As always I will help you with server issues when needed. 

+0
[Image: unknown.jpg]