Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evan's 3rd application: Revenge of the SLAM
Ingame name: Evan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60449818

Time Played: 4 weeks 3 days 5 hours 

First join date: I think in around August 2019. 

Availability: EST, I'm typically available from 1 to 10 on my normal schedule, it varies due to college class times and such however. 

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current rank: Regular.  

What I can do for Dinkleberg's TTT: I can provide unbiased moderation of the server, punishing those who break the rules without any bias getting in the way. 

Why do I want to help: Same reasons as most, I feel like I can not only be a valuable member of the staff team but I can help ensure bias does not creep into how the rules are enforced.  Regardless of a person's history or people's opinion on them, they deserve impartial moderation. 

I have not been banned before.

Have I applied before: Yes, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did I find Dink's: I was browsing for a new TTT server about a year after my old one died and I found Dink's after joining it from the server browser. 

Previous Experience:  I have moderated on a former server before it went down, I know the expectations of staff behavior and the ulx menu shouldn't be too different.  From what I've seen its the same stuff for the most part.  

I answered the questions last time so and I'm confident my answers are still good.

hes been more active since that, also no major issues since then
has the right mindset, and does know all of the rules.
has just enough knowledge of the forums to make ban requests.
its just trusted too, shouldn't be that hard to help him stay on the right track.
+1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Evan Applying

PROS
[*]Think he's good at keeping the server on track (Enforcing the policy + Assisting/Guiding new players)
[*]Good time on server + Forums (Just increase a tad bit :P) 
[*]Pretty calm when trollers come on the server.

CONS 
[*]Plants C4's everywhere wack 

+1

Side Note

I can only hope the best for you. You deserve it!
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Evan has a good knowledge of the rules and I personally haven't had many issues with him. Also he has been very active in the past month.

+1
former admin2
+1 you took the criticism from the last app and fixed it
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1
He's become more active. He's helpful to have online. I've never had any problems with him. He's ready
Ive been playing with Evan a lot lately and he has always been a fun guy to play with. +1
+1, Evan knows the rules and is a great meme who places C4 everywhere! He's very active and I seem to always confuse him with Ethan :)
He belongs to the Trusted team!!
*DEAD* Evan: Derp you're a salty fuckboy.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
bump

but also, I think you'd be a great addition to our staff team. I think you'd make a fine trusted considering you're levelheaded and you understand the rules and are active on the server. Good luck.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator