Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Stuff
real quick stuff

Murder needs a map cooldown of some kind. You can literally vote for the map you are playing
Make RPG rounds FFA. Everyone already rdms on them, you might as well make it a free for all
The rpg round to my knowledge  is a fast pace round and you really need to be on to it as its free for all. The map voting however some people do like playing the same map.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I'm still trying to figure out how to make a cooldown for mapvote on TTT and the same code could be applied to murder once I've figured it out.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
There's not really a lot of maps for murder, or at least they don't cycle well. Playing the same map back to back isn't really a big deal as people can RTV if they get tired of the map.
(04-06-2020, 09:27 PM)The Punisher Wrote: There's not really a lot of maps for murder, or at least they don't cycle well. Playing the same map back to back isn't really a big deal as people can RTV if they get tired of the map.

Or they get a staff member to !Votemap
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Even putting a cooldown of 1 would help. I dont see why there is a vote space is taken up by a map that can literally be replayed by extend map. Its mostly me being a perfectionist idiot.
I'm just happy the map vote is actually working now and not getting stuck 3x a day.