Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules Suggestions/General Suggestions
(04-19-2020, 08:02 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I know Dan pops in every once in a while, but most of the time he is inactive.

I'm going to take a risk to say that Dan is not qualified to be Admin in the first place. He wasn't even registered to the forums when he got the rank, nobody knows him, and he literally says in his introductory thread that the only reason he has admin is because he and Dink were childhood friends. (I mean seriously?)

I'm very pleased with how active Dink has been in the development of Murder, but there definitely needs to be a QUALIFIED community member to take the reigns on Murder Admin if we want to solve any kind of problem we're having with staff members. Deathrun saw highly experienced TTT staff members such as Christian take up administrative positions to grow the server when it first released; why can't Murder, a more active server, get the same treatment?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rules Suggestions - by Smurfmin - 04-13-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Rules Suggestions - by killerZoreo - 04-13-2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Rules Suggestions/General Suggestions - by RussEfarmer - 04-19-2020, 11:36 PM