Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonic is blue soooooo
Ingame Name: [blue]Slasheronic, Slasheronic, §bSlashling☆ 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:459536479

Time Played:  292hrs

When First Joined: Supposedly April 14, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I am basically open all day to get on the server for any situation or help someone via discord. I can play from 10am-10pm EST Everyday

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I am always free to help someone if there is an emergency and there is a requirement for commands only usable by Test Mod. While being trusted, I have done my best to learn how to handle a variety of situations and learn how I can best help the community. I am literally open almost all day, everyday to hop on server and handle a situation or help someone else with a stuck map, seeing as that is an issue at the moment etc. I feel like I can do more for the community as a Test Mod since I can do more on the server than right now. I am always happy to help others and help in any situation that I come across. I am a fast learner and am always looking for ways to improve. I am not afraid to ask questions or get extra help if I think I am out of my depth.

Why do you want to help the community?: This community has been a literal blessing to me. I have made so many friends and connections I could have never made otherwise. This place is like a 2nd home to me and I want to be able to do more for it. I have been able to grow and learn so much through being here. I want to keep growing and go farther for this server and community.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Only As Jokes

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=10515
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
Yup and I do regularly

How did you find us?: Decided to try Gmod, joined this server first and could not stay away. 

Other: I always hope for my applications to be accepted but these for me are also the best way to grow. If you have any criticism, give it to me here or in my DM’s. I am always looking to improve and I hope that, if I am denied, that the criticism I am given here will allow me to improve in the future. Thank you
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
+1 from me you are good at keeping the server calm and in order. -1 from me since your not Sonic your slash ;P
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 Overall Gud Staff Member. 
Positives:
-Good trusted and even got staff of the month. 
-Good Activity
-Personally I know him as an actually good human being that manages to keep his humanity through the dark spots of the internet.
-Kicks mean people
Negatives:
-Not Actually Sonic
I will not hesitate to end your fleeting moment of existence as a prop.
[Image: 5Yvzxzl.png]
Hello Non-hedge hog runner

I seen you develop and learn from experience your mistake 
and learning from your action to even ask other staff
for advise.
There hasn't been any issue as of late
of the current situation

Therefore, I have no issue with you for getting this so
In the end, I'll

+1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hey Slash, thanks for applying!

Aside things I'm about to say, you have improved and you have developed from when you first became trusted, but now I'm seeing a trend in you. 
I know recently you were on a small break off game and like wise. Before you even went on break there was these inconsistencies of you even being on. You barely stay for half the map. I know you're having fun with your gf and I'mma say it here. You been getting distracted alot and gone afk during your small time on. I've been messaged by regulars and donors that if I could get on or other staff could get on because you went afk. 

I suggest finding a way to juggle your activities off server while you are on server in a better way. Either be on server focused on it, or if you feel like you'll be distracted too much, just don't be on for the time being.

This is your time in the past month: 
https://gyazo.com/f17d20aa64f7ca02850dce54a7728418
(Game tracker this past month has also been buggy so these time's may be inaccurate)
(Aside from gametracker being buggy the only other evidence for your barely being on is regulars who have noticed this)

I see that you were on in the past month a good 7 days and the rest you dipped out half way into the map. 

Slash you just had a big break and had to deal with something personal, and I feel like it's somewhat affecting your state of mind when you're either on server or planning to get on. I feel like you should wait another month so there could be some significant changes to things like this. 

It's a (-1) from me for these reasons, If I'm wrong about the time, please do say, other than that hopefully see you on.
(05-10-2020, 05:31 PM)Abdel Wrote: Hey Slash, thanks for applying!

Aside things I'm about to say, you have improved and you have developed from when you first became trusted, but now I'm seeing a trend in you. 
I know recently you were on a small break off game and like wise. Before you even went on break there was these inconsistencies of you even being on. You barely stay for half the map. I know you're having fun with your gf and I'mma say it here. You been getting distracted alot and gone afk during your small time on. I've been messaged by regulars and donors that if I could get on or other staff could get on because you went afk. 

I suggest finding a way to juggle your activities off server while you are on server in a better way. Either be on server focused on it, or if you feel like you'll be distracted too much, just don't be on for the time being.

This is your time in the past month: 
https://gyazo.com/f17d20aa64f7ca02850dce54a7728418
(Game tracker this past month has also been buggy so these time's may be inaccurate)
(Aside from gametracker being buggy the only other evidence for your barely being on is regulars who have noticed this)

I see that you were on in the past month a good 7 days and the rest you dipped out half way into the map. 

Slash you just had a big break and had to deal with something personal, and I feel like it's somewhat affecting your state of mind when you're either on server or planning to get on. I feel like you should wait another month so there could be some significant changes to things like this. 

It's a (-1) from me for these reasons, If I'm wrong about the time, please do say, other than that hopefully see you on.
Hey Abdel, first off, thanks for the feedback. First off, I do not completely trust those times and I believe my times are better than what that graph illustrates. I have been on server more than what is shown and for longer periods of time since coming back. However, I do recognize that my activity did take a drop at one point but it was not about my girlfriend seeing as how she is asleep during my day. Second off, I am surprised that people are messaging you about me being AFK in-game. I make it a rule to be focused no matter what while staffing, I do not even listen to music while on the server. On occasion, I will say I am "AFK" in case I am in spec and want ghosts or hackers to believe that I am AFK but I was unaware that people think I am AFK in-game. I have only gone AFK on a few occasions but those were before I was staff and I was forced to dinner by family. I have never truly been AFK on the server since being trusted. I fully recognize the past issue with me darting out of the server very quickly and it has been a point of mine to work on. I have been doing my best to stay on more than just for 1 isolated issue and being on in case another incident occurs. In the past, I was hit with a lot of work and would, therefore, get onto the server, solve the problem, and go right back to my work. I have since then been made aware of this fact and have made it a big key point to work on. I want to thank you again for this information and I hope I can learn even more from it.
(+0) 
I'm going to have to agree with Abdel here. From what I have seen personally, your time has not been consistent on the server.
Yes you have just came back from a break, but you barely stay on when you do decide to join. If game tracker is correct, on average you stay on for about 47 minutes or less before hopping back off again. I think you should try to dedicate more time to the role you already have before diving into a role with even more responsibilities. 
(05-10-2020, 06:56 PM)§bStarling☆ Wrote: (+0) 
I'm going to have to agree with Abdel here. From what I have seen personally, your time has not been consistent on the server.
Yes you have just came back from a break, but you barely stay on when you do decide to join. If game tracker is correct, on average you stay on for about 47 minutes or less before hopping back off again. I think you should try to dedicate more time to the role you already have before diving into a role with even more responsibilities. 
I do not believe Game Tracker is correct because I have made it a point to stay on for more than just a single map in case other problems arise. When I do get on, it is on for a sustained period of time and not just a short time, contrary to what game tracker says. Even though I have just come back from a break, since that break, I have been trying to improve through feedback I had asked for from some fellow members of the community. One of those was the fact that I rush to get off and therefore I have made the effort to stay on more than for just singular issues. However, I thank you for the feedback.
+0

I haven't had enough opportunities on server recently with you to formulate an opinion beyond what we have discussed in DM's over the past week or so. 

You have grown over the past few months and since I first met you. 

You've learned to not take things as personal from previous encounters with people. 

I also made note that you did take/apply some advice I gave to you, which is a good sign that you are listening to the input given to you from your fellow staff members.

You are on the right path, however I still believe that waiting a little bit more time would benefit not only you but also the community in getting familiar with you as a person.

Continue on your current path and take the input given by others to grow, and I'll happily give you the +1 on your next application. 

See you out there.
-1 not enough forum time and he's Sonic!

For real tho your actually a great staff and you deserve to go beyond Trusted.

This is a +1 for me m8

Good Luck!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy