Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on Sus?
Are the things in the sus list on !motd the ONLY reasons you can call sus? For example, is someone being the last person another saw (being an un-id'd) enough to sus, and as such KOS in overtime?
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

From TTT Standards, "Last Words" or "The Last Person Seen/With" on a body are valid reasons to call upon a Suspicion on someone, and are allowed to kill them in OT.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I think sus is more up to staff discretion honestly, the ones in the motd are really just examples, so as long as you can properly justify why you sused someone i think you should be good.
Dont look so blue
There's a lot more than that. But no, sus isn't up to staff discretion personally. Because let's put it like this:
Staff A says it's allowed.
Staff B says it's not, and player gets slain.
Player reports Staff B and put Staff A as confirmation.
Then it becomes a discussion
And then it becomes a thing whether it's allowed or not.

Since your question is already answered by christian. So yes, it is kosable on overtime for sus on that.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(03-26-2017, 11:26 PM)You Christian Wrote: From TTT Standards, "Last Words" or "The Last Person Seen/With" on a body are valid reasons to call upon a Suspicion on someone, and are allowed to kill them in OT.

That's what I thought, considering it's a vanilla mechanic designed to do exactly that. I just wanted to make sure, because a mod was upset at me for doing such a thing to him (sus and then KOS in OT), and I told him to read the !motd, which unfortunately doesn't list this, so you can guess how that went.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

If a KOS is called as last words can you KOS the person?
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
(03-27-2017, 02:23 PM)tjs65 Wrote: If a KOS is called as last words can you KOS the person?

Yep, and there are plenty of reasons to sus someone that arent in the motd, if youre with everyone but 2 people and one of them dies, thats a valid reason to sus them, but it isn't in the rules, so that's why i think it's more or less up to staff discretion
Dont look so blue