Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply for T-mod. Step 1: Scheme with other trusted to apply at the same time
Ingame Name: Unfortunatepossum

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:521089793
Time Played: 505.05 Hours.
When First Joined: Nov 10, 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Normally available M-F 5pm-2am. Saturdays and Sundays have opened up for me since my other job has been shut down due to Covid. 

Rank Desired: Applying for Test Mod.

Current Rank: Trusted.

What can you do to help the community?: I can keep a cool head under pressure and when things get heated I know to take a breath and deal with the best I can. I know my limits, if I need help I’m not scared to ask for it. I feel like I can spot sus players rather quickly and therefore take care of any issues in an efficient manner. I help new players learn to play, learn the rules, and teach them some of the ins and outs of Dinks. I am as always down to learn and open to changes, because learning is fun and change is inevitable!

Why do you want to help the community?: I have noticed an influx of troll teams, hackers, and not so nice people coming into the server in waves. Being able to gather the appropriate evidence, follow the protocols, and temp ban if necessary, would be helpful during these crazy times. I want this server to be a safe and friendly place for others to escape to and have fun. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Negative.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  Trusted app https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=11081 

How did you find us?: It was the only server that loaded in when I first joined. Found friends and now youre stuck with me.   

Other: I’ve made so many friends and learned so much from this place. I just want to continue to help keep the server safe and fun for everyone.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

+1

I'm going to try and make this personal for you all - but you're all so equally amazing so I will just uhhh start here with part 1.

Possum keeps a very cool and calm attitude, Possum has amazing communication and delegates tasks appropriately. I feel Possum would be a wonderful addition for the higher ups and is well deserving of this T-Mod status!
Go away
Possum would make an amazing addition as a Test Mod. She's always calm, collected, and handles situations with care.
Poking off her application, there has been a large surge of badness coming into our community and I know that Possum is up to the task of helping in anyway she can.
I know I was so happy for her when she was accepted as a Trusted and now I hope that she can be a T-Mod too!

+1 from me darling!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Marsupial, you are not unfortunate and we are fortunate to have you as part of the team. 

You especially have grown and learned many new things along the adventure of being staff. 

I look forward to your continual growth, it's a 1 from me ^_-
You've been truly helpful in the server. Huge +1 from me, Possum :)
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Hey Possum, Thanks for Applying!

You've come a long way from your early days of Trusted. You've shown initiative on picking up the bad when it happens and have helped alot in gathering of evidence of various bad that has happened on the server. You have overcome that hurdle of hesitation from what I've seen and shown up in times of need. You're always open to help in times of need and at times of keeping the server in check. Don't sell yourself short, you have done very well these past few months. thanks for being here. 

It's a +1 from me, Thanks for being here with us.
Domo, possamu 
I wasn't expecting to comment on a bunch of these recently, but I don't really have no complaints,
  • You were on task when shit hit the storm
  • You continuously communicate with other staff in-game on admin chat on who is recording who and who is writing them down.
  • You hiss at times when I do find you
  • I think you are confident enough to be accept to the Test Mods.
  • +1 on my end
  • [Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
    [Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
    Hey Possum Wifey,

You have done really well as trusted and I've definitely seen a lot of growth over the past few months from you. You are very helpful, consistent and keen to help. I think you are ready to step into this bigger role. We are always here if you need help but I don't think you will need much. 

Pix  Heart
    [Image: unknown.jpg]
    So possum imo its long awaited yall apply for tmod, its a +1 from me you. 

imo you do really well in dealing with trolls and them casual minges and you do great at casual staffing this would be a well earned promotion 
    [Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
    find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
    Your application for test moderator has been accepted! Congratulations.
    [Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
    Matt is Matt
    Monke Resign 
    Staffing in 2021 
    Fish Fun
    Travis Army