Ban appeal/shorten
Ingame Name: jakey107

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55236488

Who Banned You: Tiger

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I've only recently started playing this server and have about 22 hours playtime. I accept I sent ReThink a message as he asked me if i was alive, but there was only 5 people on the server and didn't really think about it. It is possible to shorten my ban at all?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
ReThink's been banned for ghosting recently too, lol. Be careful with that, man.
+1 For a redeuce

Jake's a good guy, nice player and is pretty fun to play with overall.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
You did ghost, yes, but I believe you didn't realize the implications of what you were doing. The rules say that we have to punish all ghosters. This is a situation where a reduction to a week and a reminder not to do it again will be sufficient. +1
I can support a reduce for this. He admits to his wrongdoing and understands the implications of his actions. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Ghost is bad
But if its as simple as asking if someone is alive shouldnt have that much of an impact
+1 for unban/reduce
(04-04-2017, 01:04 PM)????????? Wrote: ReThink's been banned for ghosting recently too, lol. Be careful with that, man.
+1 For a redeuce

Jake's a good guy, nice player and is pretty fun to play with overall.

I told him that when he did what he did. I thought "what would Warpizzle do?" and reported it.

He made the same mistake I did, I don't think it was intentional.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

+1 for reduce, from the screenshots it looks like he was set up.
(04-04-2017, 04:57 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: +1 for reduce, from the screenshots it looks like he was set up.

He was not set up, he was in the middle of talking saying he was with someone, and then was cut off. I asked if he was alive, since there were only a few of us left, so that I might determine who was the T. Thanks for the accusation though. 
....................../´¯/) 
....................,/¯../ 
.................../..../ 
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
............\..............( 
..............\.............\...
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

+1 for reduce to a week/unban. He's been fun to play with and otherwise follows the rules well. Everyone makes mistakes.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Agreed - reduce please
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]