Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Salty for Test Mod
Ingame Name: Salty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424003048

Time Played: 218 Hours

When First Joined: May 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): With Classes and work, my schedule will be consistent around the hours of 9-12 AM EST, but I can get on earlier whenever I'm finished with classes.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Personally, I feel as if I handle trolls well and I deal with RDM fairly. I don't do any sort of favoritism towards anyone, and I plan to continue to be consistent with being fair towards everyone on the server.

Why you want to help the community: I really enjoy the Dink's community, and I want to make it to where everyone feels like they can get on, have a fun time. I don't ever want someone to not have fun if there's something I can do to help out.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Server Browser

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Please feel free to critique, don't hold back if you have something you want to say. 
Salty has done very, very well as trusted and deserves to become a t-mod. He is very level headed and has the ability to be friends with almost anybody on the server.
I'd say he is the best out of our current staff when it comes to talking to people about rule breaking, which is something I feel like I could personally work on. This is an obvious plus one and honestly you have done a great job as staff so far! Good luck!
Salty,
I haven't played with you much on TTT. The one time we played you took care of things and you seemed like you know way with the rules and procedures.
You are a very level headed person that can be joking around at one point and get serious when needed. You are fun to play with and you always are around to help especially on the TTT chat in discord. You are very active in discord and try to bring people together. I will say that although I haven't played with you on TTT but more on Prophunt, I see why they have you on their staff team!
We should steal you over to Prophunt :)

Big +1 from me my guy! Good luck and I know you do great as a test mod!
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
Salty,

You have done an excellent job as trusted on the server and your involvement within the community is very very strong. You are already a part of discord staff and we all appreciate what you do. My biggest thing about this application is that you have only been trusted for 1 month as of today. That posses some uncertainty with me but, ultimately I don’t know how well you’ve done as trusted because we rarely play with each other.

Final Vote: -1

I think you will make an excellent TMOD but I think you need to spend more time as trusted to make sure you can comfortably handle each and every situation that happens when you’re on the server. 

Best of luck!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1

You have done a fine job from when i've player with you and think you'll continue to do a great job. This server gets wayyy too up tight with expectations to become/promote mods. you've done a good job and thats all that should matter.
-1 I think you need more time
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Salty is honest to god on of the best staff Ive seen in my couple months being on the server. He’s fair, nice, and clearly loves the community. He’s gone out of his way to solve problems on the server late at night, and always keeps a level head in such situations. 

Salty is a good friend and a great mod, I think the staff needs this nerd to rank up. I don’t know if my input matters much, but I give this man all the +1s

-©️
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
I love you man, but you need some more time. You've definitely had a meteoric rise to Trusted (in fact you've been playing for longer than me lol) but I think some more experience in conflict resolution, etc. as Trusted would help both your skill set and reputation with the player-base immensely.

+0
I can’t really comment on your staffing skills on TTT since I’ve barely played, but I know you’re helpful and definitely a friendly face to have around!

+1
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
+1
I think Salty is ready for the step up to T-Mod. As far as I have seen, he seems to have a good grasp on the rules and is very active in the entire community.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator