unban me pls
Ingame Name: TheHype

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155019474/

Who Banned You: dakota

Reason For Ban: false ddos

Length of Ban: never

Reason for Admins to Unban: i never threatened to ddos my favorite server i just want to have fun again....

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:help...
steamid: STEAM_0:0:97376873
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
It's been two years, so I'm willing to bet you're not the same person you were when you were banned. 

You served your time. +1
Yea it has been 2 years. +1 unban.

In the meantime while you wait for an official response from the unban committee and admins, please read and become familiar with our rules: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4
I'd say 2 years is TOO long for a threat, +1
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
(09-05-2020, 09:16 PM)Mr. EveryDay Wrote: I'd say 2 years is TOO long for a threat, +1
Hmmmm.. almost like.... ban escalation is a problem on the server?
+1 because this dude shouldn't have been banned in the first place for more than a few days but moderation is too inconsistent and ban lengths are too extreme.
(09-05-2020, 10:30 PM)Cyrus Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 09:16 PM)Mr. EveryDay Wrote: I'd say 2 years is TOO long for a threat, +1
+1 because this dude shouldn't have been banned in the first place for more than a few days but moderation is too inconsistent and ban lengths are too extreme.
No need to bring your problem into this thread, this guy probably would've been unbanned in 6 months or less if he had just asked, which he didn't.
The Mods have every right to permaban people for serious threats, but that doesn't mean they won't have a change of heart after a few months
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
A lot of server including Dinks ban people for just mentioning a threat to ddos the server. It's very common.

But, other than that+1 on unbanned from me
(09-06-2020, 01:09 AM)♛ dan Wrote:
A lot of server including Dinks ban people for just mentioning a threat to ddos the server. It's very common.

But, other than that+1 on unbanned from me
I see, thanks for clarifying that

Dakota isn't even ttt staff anymore so not sure why you're shitting on other staff members for this. Not to mention ddos threats arent exactly joking matters