Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's The TMOD Awakens Application
(09-09-2020, 03:32 PM)Biggums Wrote: I don't want it to feel like you're a terrible staff member for messing up. My intent was just to put this into light to give you something to work on. Is it annoying to deal with for both parties? Sure, but you are one of the most active lower ranking staff members and I do think you're one of the most deserving people to be promoted. If I wanted to witch-hunt and scold you for any of them I would have. These things happen, they will happen, and they will continue to happen. The only thing you can do is try to minimize any occurrence as much as possible because people make mistakes. Not only do staff members make mistakes, but so do players. The only difference is players aren't held to the same standards. If I knew people were seriously reporting me, it could have all been avoided. You're a good staff member and I do support your promotion in hopes we're both able to change some things.
Thank you for being honest and leaving me feedback about how I can be a better staff member and make effective changes for the server! It helps me!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
[Image: y_orig.png] +1
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Accepted, only because your title was cheesy. Nah jk bub, congrats!