Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there
Ingame Name: Norm Minder also [test]Norm Minder

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446918040

Time Played: 202 hours 

When First Joined:  Mar 29 . 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): According to Canadian time, it is usually at night in the afternoon towards the evening..

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular Donor 

What can you do to help the community: I believe I changed when I played on the server.I'm getting a screen recording, I believe I can help every person and deal with every issue.I know all the commands and I know when to use them

Why you want to help the community: I believe I can help everyone on this serverI just want to help.I don't want people to be racist and harass girls when I go into the game, and I help those who are just starting the game .There will always be bad players when I'm online and I believe I can handle them.I believe .And I spend a lot of time on this server, PH Murder DR.Because I love the people here, and I want to help them more.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11351
and PH

How did you find us?: Hop from prop hunt 

Other:Im recording obs.Have good day everyone 
Who the hell are you??! Go away!!

OK, I'm glad to see your app, ma dude.

Some of the good things I've got to say about you:
1)I can see that you do care about this server. You spend a lot of time here, you are always helping or ready to help, which is appreciated.
2)You were helping to manage peace on the server when staff wasn't around. 
3)You are a donor and you use your donor powers to deal with trouble makers and to keep the sever and players safe from trolls and other demons.
4)You know the rules well, you learn quick and you are attentive. I remember you drawing staff's (including mine) attention to things we didn't notice before or to some of the players who were causing troubles.
5)I've never seen you being rude to players. 
6)You are also able to collect evidence and know how to make ban requests.

So, it's obviously -1 from me.
+1, Norm is very helpful when staff arent on in collecting evidence for ban requests and handling things with a level head. would be a wonderful addition to the staff team!
+1

Always keeping the peace and helping out where he can, submitting ban requests when needed on the forums.
Norm is a wonderful part of the server and definitely earned this spot in my opinion. Good luck, buddy!
+1

Always ready to help staff when needed and keeps the peace in the server but still make it fun :) good luck norm!
[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-05-17-49-53.png]
So - I know Norm mostly from PH - but when I slither on into murder, Norm is always super helpful! I think Norm would be a great addition to the staffing team.

You have my +1. Now stop murdering me. <3
Go away
+1 good bean and always helpful on murder and he's on alot
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Pros:
-Active in Discord
-Always helps staff
-Pings for staff when the server needs them, and if they can't get on, provides evidence and Steam ID's
-Good Forum activity; knows how to make a ban request.

Cons:
-murder moment

+1 from me. Good Luck on your app
+1.

Active on discord, started helping the murder staff by recording and taking screenshots, and only pings on-call when necessary. From what I can see, he also has done ban requests. He goes on DR a lot more nowadays, whenever he's not on Murder and I can confidently say that Norm is a great guy and would be a great add to the staff. Good luck!
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
+1 

An unexpected but welcomed surprise.

Even before becoming a donor Norm has always kept me up-to-date on troublemakers on the server. In addition to that, Norm has started collecting evidence and making ban requests now which is definitely a huge plus ((in my opinion). Outside of the game, Norm does ping on-call for most situations and has been regularly using the discord/forums.

Norm doesn't abuse donor commands and has NEVER used them when I was on unless I needed help with several people. Even then Norm does regularly refer people to the rules and posts names/ids. I've also never seen Norm lose his cool; as far as I know he does give ample warning before gagging/muting.

Considering Norm follows the rules and tries to get others to follow the rules, I have no concerns about him joining our staff team. He's a wonderful person to play murder with, and I wish him the best on this app.