Other Names (once used):
  §5Dopey 
  Dopey Wolf
  §5Dopey §4Wolf
  §5Dopey §5Wolf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205910618

Time Played: 858 Hours

When First Joined: Sometime in June 2018

Availability: I haven't exactly got a schedule, but I noticed I come on around the afternoon (PST). Something I was still figuring out last time. My timing could vary though, I'm not in school atm but still working things out. I also could come on around the morning and at night during the weekends. Can say that my time's flexible, I try to come on whenever I can though.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can help keep the lobbies calm and help minimise the troll activity. I can understand if someone might want to join their friends side or if they just want to swap teams, and forceswap if need be. I could also help more with players ghosting/hacking and being afk. 

Why do you want to help the community?: Well It always been fun playing Prop Hunt but its also greater helping out, and making sure everyone else is having fun. And its not as superb when there's trolls on and sucks when no ones there at times. I say it's the simple things in life sometimes: I like seeing the lobbies laughing in good cheer rather than something like the opposite. 

Have you previously been banned: Nope

Have you previously applied for staff?: I have 
(https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=6907)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?: Yup I have OBS

How did you find us?: Well when I first bought Garry's Mod I was searching through Prop Hunt servers and luckily stumbled upon this one, it became my home right away.

Other: It has been some time since I staffed, but I believe I still have it in me. Also I should've brought up that my laptop broke as it was degrading in age and I apologise. But now that i have a new one I been working on some side projects, gotten into some digital art, as well as recording some random gameplay. But that hasn't stopped me from hopping on now and then. Also Also I feel like i should say I was quite quiet back then, I always been shy but I feel like I been growing out of it, still working on it.
Hello hello Dopey!
I've been seeing you online a whole lot more which is awesome! From what I've seen from being in the server with you is that you are an awesome and friendly person. You've been in this community for quite some time too. You know the rules and enforce them when necessary and now when to ping for staff when things get a little too hairy. 
I believe that you would make an amazing addition to the staff team!

+1

Good luck friend and see you in game!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Hey Dopey!

You and I have been playing together on the server a lot recently, and I have learned a good bit from you in that time. It is clear to me that you are really comfortable/confident keeping the lobby calm but fun when there are no moderators. You are also familiar with all of the rules and are quick to either answer questions or point someone in the right direction.

Playing with you is always a great time! its a definite +1 from me

Good luck with your application :)
Hey Dopey, thanks for Applying!

I've been quite active as of late Surprising I know, but dopey has kept out of trouble and has retained some of the past staff motor functions. Dopey knows when ghosters are on, and warns people appropriately. He knows the rules well enough to be a starter trusted again. I have not seen any call for concern as far as I've played with dopey. His activity is what we currently need with how qualified he is and how dedicated he has been this past month. Dopey also helps on the reporting side of things when staff isn't able to get on in time. 

Thanks for the help and awesome having you back bud, don't break your computer this time :p

it's a (+1) from me homie.
I would be stupid to NOT support this. You are one of the best donors we have (shh don't tell the others) you know the rules and guidelines and you know when and how to contact staff when issues pop up on the server.

this is an easy +1 from me. Your time on the server is fantastic! But I will stress hard, do not make this your LIFE. You are always active, but be sure that you take the time away for yourself as well so you don't burn out. :)
Go away
Hey Dopey, I've seen and hung round you a lot in the server, its been fun and you've handled yourself well. You know the rules well enough and seeing as you were staff previously I think you'll do well.

I'll see you around, my dude.

+1 from this boy
Final bump
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hello Dopey!
Thanks for applying bud. I've played with you a few times, you're knowledgeable and respectful. you know when to let staff do the staff and always seem to be down to help. I will +1 you but please take into consideration what Pauling said. Make sure you dont lose the fun.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Your staff application has been accepted, welcome back!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army