Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nopleez for trusted
Ingame Name: nopleez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25213494

Time Played: 1473 Hours

When First Joined: Feb 10, 2016 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 16 hours a day, 7 days a week

Sponsor(s): Soup

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I have a huge amount of experience with Gmod and the Source engine. I've been playing TTT for years. I can help you catch those filthy cheating scumbags.

Why you want to help the community: I see the server is lacking in staff at the moment, I believe I can bolster those numbers.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-unban-plz

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I don't remember.

Other:
 [Image: 024cc8b151.png]
I've known nopleez since a community known as Breakpoint (look it up if you want), I met em on there when he was a Moderator. I can vouche that nopleez has experience, and would do find under the scenarios of doing Staff Work. I know he's done very questionable stuff in the past, but in the times that we need staff active, and that he's active very frequently he should be given a shot.

+1
+1 he is in the top 10 on gametracker for the server he obviously cares about the community while he may have not been on recently I honestly think he would be a great fit for trusted and would handle issues with an objective mindset.
I have been here the longest out of everyone who still shows their face in the community. Nopleez is fun to play with and be around, always having a charismatic attitude and willingness to help. When I played on the TTT server, my experience on the server would be so much better when nopleez joined. I think that nopleez has a lot of potential and giving him Trusted could show the community what he has to offer.

+1
There isn't any major issues with you. You have been here for a long time and have the experience. I can tell you do care about the community. We do need staff right now. Trusted's especially. It'll be good to have a more experienced reg become staff, +1.
Yeah, he's been around a long time and the recent thing involving him was a crock of bullshit so I'm gonna +1 this man, he can handle it and knows what he's doing
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Give this man the Green Ju +1
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
[Image: c9b3096f43.png]

Are you playing under another name?
(07-04-2018, 07:02 PM)Foxka Wrote: [Image: c9b3096f43.png]

Are you playing under another name?

Hi, I was banned and unable to play, but now I am unbanned.
6-23 evening to 7-5 evening ban

That's not counting the small window between the original unban and then reduce

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon