My ban
Ingame Name: Shadowface23

SteamID: 76561198147458808

Who Banned You: Derp

Reason For Ban: it says attempted mass rdm but this is false

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: Because i never did this

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  for mic spam for 3 hours never for rdm

Other:
Actually you did attempt to mass. I even have the link to the ban request that has the evidence of it. Hang on I’ll post it in a second.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13175
yeah wassup bro? i dont recall you ever doing mass rdm. all i remember is you didnt stop when people kept asking you to stop saying the n word so often. idk maybe im wrong but i believe you never did the rdm
So ur gonna perma ban me for inc gernades that only did like 6 damage and also i have been with your server for like 3 months now and everybody enjoys playing with me
(12-02-2020, 07:35 PM)shadowface23 Wrote: So ur gonna perma ban me for inc gernades that only did like 6 damage and also i have been with your server for like 3 months now and everybody enjoys playing with me
They did more then 6 damage. Also it doesn’t matter how long you been playing on. The rules applies to everyone. Now it happened so just move on and probably try to accept responsibility for it. If you can do that I will probably support a reduction at the very least. But as it stands right now my vote is neutral.
Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:93596540

For the record, the ban request indicates you did:
58 damage to italowilson21 (38 via explosion and 20 via fire)
42 damage to La Sagouine (detective role)
22 damage to SpontaneousCourage
58, 42, and 22 are all greater than 6 damage.

More importantly, they are all greater than 20 damage, which is the slayable threshold.
3 persons who are damaged above 20 a round, without just cause, is punished by a permanent ban.

I willl greatly encourage you to view the rules of the server here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4
Review these prior to coming back onto the server. You've had other issues with slurs etc., and RDM (or attempted RDM) is also not allowed.
You can also view these rules using the chat command !motd.

That being said, he *barely* massed - this isn't something I think is that big of a deal. He didn't kill anyone, and only significantly damaged 2 players, 3 players above the threshold. While a permaban was allowable via the letter of the rules, I don't think a ban is appropriate, given this was likely just a joke throw. This is his first RDM-related ban; i've handled quite a few reports for RDM from him but nothing extremely excessive. His other issues (micspam, etc.) are unrelated to this ban.

Just don't throw incens randomly anymore.

+1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-02-2020, 07:35 PM)shadowface23 Wrote: So ur gonna perma ban me for inc gernades that only did like 6 damage and also i have been with your server for like 3 months now and everybody enjoys playing with me

Jesse just put in a request, that was it. Clearly the staff agreed this was bannable and here we are. The server has rules for a reason, and damaging innocents and throwing grenades for no discernible reason is a bannable offense, regardless of time spent on the server. Obviously I'm not in TTT so I'm not going to vote, but I recommend taking responsibility for your actions instead of arguing.
i agree a PERMA ban was unneccesarry and rash tbh
I think a permanent ban is too much for mass RDM in the first place. This guy doesn't exactly have a shining personality from what I see in this thread, but like, he threw an incend. Tragic. Reduce it to something other than..forever
Thank u degen and Russ and i do accept responsibility for what i did but yall are trying to hard its not that serious