Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Bans
What's up with a ton of regulars getting banned recently, did I misss something?
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

More Attractive Than You: the only thing that went too far is my massive cock in scoovie's mum's pussy last night.

There is one reason right there lel.
They DIDNT Agree With Their Fair And Right Opinions So they got Banned for having opinions
[Image: original.gif]
The bans were due to a discussion that went out of hand. You can see in donor/staff abuse. From there it went to the shout boxes after the thread got locked. Staff warned multiple times to stop but the individuals involved were not letting. When they did calm down, other members of the community became instigators just to add fuel to the fire. So that's why you see a few members banned for the time being.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(04-12-2017, 07:14 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: They DIDNT Agree With Their Fair And Right Opinions So they got Banned for having opinions

They had opinions yes but they were acting like complete ass holes I can respect their opinion not their actions
(04-12-2017, 07:47 PM)Fastfirechris Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 07:14 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: They DIDNT Agree With Their Fair And Right Opinions So they got Banned for having opinions

They had opinions yes but they were acting like complete ass holes I can respect their opinion not their actions

Too bad no one did respect or take their opinions seriously in the first place then.

[Image: PW2zq0K.png]