Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice in exile
You're 100% correct. Though to throw in some context I intended on saying my goodbyes in a private message :X.
It just feels more personal when fully directed to the individual.

Plus I would like to ask him information he may not want to divulge publicly (such as where he's off to from here and what other games he plays, ign's etc, for examples).
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
@"Sus-AF" We do have a test server, but it's configured for PH right now (since we have to make every addon work with EPH). Dev team is intentionally small because our work is boring and highly specialized. And the BANTZ group were banned because of repeated engagement in this behavior. At some point, it becomes evident that they're never gonna stop.

@StaleWater is right, this thread is supposed to be about Russ. So keep it focused there. Any conversation about the other shit shouldn't be on this thread.
Look I'm not on the best personal terms with Rippe 24/7 here myself, but when it came to Russ' actions, that was not his decision. His constant shitposting, where he knew it was inappropriate and was asked to stop by other admins, reached a tipping point with me, personally. I like Russ as a person, he's a nice enough guy but he knew better than to shitpost as much as he did, and if he didn't then it shows he wasn't a good fit for admin in the first place. Rippe did nothing wrong here and honestly does not deserve the hate (today)
Did somebody say shitpost?!??
I think you're being melodramatic. You're really just complaining about being punished for not being responsible with your position. Getting banned doesn't make you a martyr. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As a sidenote, that title is pretty cringy and pretty egocentric. Just sayin.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(04-13-2017, 09:16 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Did somebody say shitpost?!??

Who are you?
(04-13-2017, 09:51 PM)Emporer Nero Wrote:

Who are you?

you spelled emperor wrong
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-13-2017, 09:52 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 09:51 PM)Emporer Nero Wrote:

Who are you?

I fixed it on my other account(s) but i know
(04-13-2017, 09:55 PM)Emporer Nero Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 09:52 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 09:51 PM)Emporer Nero Wrote:

Who are you?

I fixed it on my other account(s) but i know

just a nigga tryna help
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-13-2017, 09:51 PM)ReThink Wrote: I think you're being melodramatic. You're really just complaining about being punished for not being responsible with your position. Getting banned doesn't make you a martyr. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As a sidenote, that title is pretty cringy and pretty egocentric. Just sayin.

Yea thats your opinion and opinions are permabannable now so thats your warning.