Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map
(04-19-2017, 05:51 AM)The Ol Spicy Keychain Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 06:59 PM)Sus-AF Wrote: This only serves to reaffirm my ineptitude at map making.

I really hope this gets added to the map roster when it's finished even if it's just a trial run!
I really enjoy the T area, especially the large one way window <3.
[Image: a505b7cab00aabd6009c6501efbf2a9e.png]
you'll have to wait till august
#blamerippe

Plenty of time for us to MAKE MORE MAPSSSSSS
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Within the last 3 days I got a lot done.

I have added railings to the building, added railings around the ledge by the water, added the big ol' tunnel that Snake arrived from. 
The Silenced Pistol is now secret, requiring you to
  1. Shoot out the light beside the rightmost pipe machine thingy underground (it's the only one that actually breaks)
  2. Go above ground, shoot the Second, Fourth, First, and Third generator box things, in that respective order.
  3. Shoot the last generator box thing beside the balcony on the building'
Doing this will spawn the silenced pistol under the truck, and you can shoot it out from under it.

There is also lockers added to the storage room and the cavern, able to fit a person.

New pretty dynamic spotlights were added to the balcony, which can be shot out. Vandal.
Finally fixed the explosive barrel in the storage room from falling over.

Snow on the ground has been revamped, so it actually looks like snow instead of a fine gradient between ground>snow, thanks to the wonderful $blendmodulatetexture material tag.

Looking for playtesters!!!
Reply if you are interested

Now, the video in (((HD))):
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
I would like to test, can you put it on the workshop?
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Looks awesome. And ya put the Workshop URL in the thread once it's complete. I'll be putting in a Workshop Collection of Maps I'd like to Suggest for this upcoming Map Update.

I'll make sure to test it later as well when I'm less busy. Nicely done overall!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I will gladly test this map out
Sorry I haven't posted an update in a while, I have duties as one of the leads for a sizable Super Smash Bros. overhaul so I hadn't gotten much done for this project in a few weeks.
I have a new T trap in the works courtesy of SunB☀tch's suggestions.
[Image: 79a90a508109727e2a7c1dea1da2be46.gif]

I've also reworked the underground T room entrance, now you dont have to enter from the bigass door, there are two extra small ones on an offshoot near the back.
Also, you notice how some maps with teleporters end up teleporting you inside other people if they don't move in time? 
Well, I've made it so the T teleporter can support two back-to-back teleportees without them clipping inside eachother, however any more will just clip you inside the second person. So don't teleport 3 people at a time. Experimenting with Telefragging.
[Image: 68abd577fcff0bbe724b10b549d6bb1c.gif]

Lastly, there is now a spectator room with credits and an easter egg.
[Image: fa79f203b239ef9fa49df8eec1474121.gif]

(04-20-2017, 04:03 PM)reed1103 Wrote: I would like to test, can you put it on the workshop?

(04-20-2017, 04:18 PM)Christian Wrote: Looks awesome. And ya put the Workshop URL in the thread once it's complete. I'll be putting in a Workshop Collection of Maps I'd like to Suggest for this upcoming Map Update.

I'll make sure to test it later as well when I'm less busy. Nicely done overall!

(04-20-2017, 04:42 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I will gladly test this map out

Once I fix up packing the files into the .bsp I'll send you guys a private workshop link
(04-14-2017, 06:09 AM)An Ol Wrote: Hello forumgoers, I'm here today to show off my shiny new amatuerish as hell map
It's technically been in the works since mid-2016, but I've only made real progress in the last 30 days or so.

It currently features the Docks and Heliport section of the game, but I feel it's bit cramped so I might expand to more sections once I get what I already have in a presentable state.
Some other unique things include my patent-pending Credit Generator, where, so long as two T's are alive and you have two bodies, you can get free credits.
I also have found a way to make T weps placeable in-editor, so it has a silenced pistol that spawns in the same place as it does in the gamecube remake.

The layout is technically more based on the original, but just because Dolphin's exploration tools and texture dupmper are so helpful, its slowly becoming more of the gamecube remake than the psx version.

All non-standard models were made by me, completely made from scratch using only Dolphin as a reference.
The blizzard particle effects are actually a port from SFM.

I could also use some suggestions for T traps, all I can think of is generic "make things explode" type stuff.

You should seriously find someone on the discord to host this, it looks pretty sweet. Also glad to see a couple of T-ideas we shared getting implemented; you sure do work fast. [Image: tongue.png]
Keep it up
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Made some general improvements to optimization and culling, added a couple easter eggs which i shall leave unnamed >:D

Also fixed some spawns that clip inside the world, and tweaked the soundscapes so the wind doesnt last for like 30 seconds after you get underground

Last calling for anyone who wants to help test on my server!!
(05-09-2017, 09:16 AM)An Ol Wrote: Made some general improvements to optimization and culling, added a couple easter eggs which i shall leave unnamed >:D

Also fixed some spawns that clip inside the world, and tweaked the soundscapes so the wind doesnt last for like 30 seconds after you get underground

Last calling for anyone who wants to help test on my server!!

Add me on steam and send me the map, ill look at it friday and make sure to see if there are any exploits that i can notice