Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map
I drew a design for a map I was going to make months ago. Sort of gave up on it. Wish I could find the plans I drew....
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-15-2017, 11:47 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I drew a design for a map I was going to make months ago. Sort of gave up on it. Wish I could find the plans I drew....

what was it like?
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
Added suggestions from @reed1103 and @ReThink
(04-16-2017, 01:10 PM)The Ol Spicy Keychain Wrote: Added suggestions from @reed1103 and @ReThink

The additions look awesome! I'm a little biased towards my own ideas though XD.

Also, that ending tho
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

I love the ending. If I'm a t I'll probably just listen to easy street in the t room.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Imma meta game you so hard
@reed1103 this is the best thing ever. This is now a map that I am going to force the dev team to put on. It's so beautiful. It's so muted not gagged. It's so... it's so..... easy.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
This only serves to reaffirm my ineptitude at map making.

I really hope this gets added to the map roster when it's finished even if it's just a trial run!
I really enjoy the T area, especially the large one way window <3.
I feel some of the T rooms have these small windows that barely give you room to react with a harpoon so you just end up having to spend it on an easy kill rather than getting a vet with it and gunning down the guest who barely moves.

-also you should put non functioning shotgun ammo scattered around the map just to troll shotgun users ;] (including my self, of course)-

Omg it even has a fucking easter egg

+1 1/2
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
This makes me smile.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(04-18-2017, 06:59 PM)Sus-AF Wrote: This only serves to reaffirm my ineptitude at map making.

I really hope this gets added to the map roster when it's finished even if it's just a trial run!
I really enjoy the T area, especially the large one way window <3.
I feel some of the T rooms have these small windows that barely give you room to react with a harpoon so you just end up having to spend it on an easy kill rather than getting a vet with it and gunning down the guest who barely moves.

-also you should put non functioning shotgun ammo scattered around the map just to troll shotgun users ;] (including my self, of course)-

Omg it even has a fucking easter egg

+1 1/2
[Image: a505b7cab00aabd6009c6501efbf2a9e.png]
you'll have to wait till august
#blamerippe