Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app)
Ingame Name: MillyDilly`

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418964902

Time Played: 160.3 hours (under the Milly alias) | 195 hours in total
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TWlsbHlEaWxseWA%...1760116052]

When First Joined: I think late 2018 or early 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5:00pm to5-6:00am GMT+ | 12:00pm - 12-1:00am EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community:  I can online and in the server in the prime trolling hours and i can see the oncall ping fast and get on quickly if not already on. Iv always got discord opened and i am almost always online whether its gmod or another game i can get at almost anytime and i am willing to help always.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help murder knowing they do need staff and that i want to help out in anyway i can. i love this community and all of the people. I really want to help though with mic spamming, trolls, people with better gaming chairs, and just keep the server a fun day because thats what it should be not an all out war. I believe i can handle the server by myself if necessary.

Have you been previously banned?: No.

Have you previously applied for staff: Trusted (denied)

How did you find us?: Dinks was one of the first servers i saw, i mostly watched markiplier, yamimash, bob & wade play gmod along with seeing some rip-offs on mobile so when i looked for a murder server dinks was the first one to come up in the server tab and since people were on i clicked twice and here i am.

Other: if you have any questions i will happily answer them in a reply.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
Murderous Green Pony. (Milly Murder app) - by Deer-ly - 01-17-2021, 05:54 PM