Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Weeks For What?
Steam Name: BTheFizz TTV

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:50932181

Who banned you: [pink] Pixie Soldier

Reason for ban: Ghosting?

Reason for Admins to unban you: Honestly didnt even know what ghosting meant, had to google it. But my friend and I were on seperate teams. but that was just to hunt each other. we have a video of right before we were banned, showing we werent talking about the location of props, Pixie was just salty he got found and banned us.

(Optional) Extra details/information: I'm kinda confused cause I find it more fun to hunt my friend but I don't wanna get accused of cheating when we are just trying to hide from each other and have fun like everyone else. Two weeks feels like a really long time for a WRONGFUL FIRST OFFENCE. Sorry for the salt from my end, just kinda ruined my night. and i guess the next two weeks if i dont get unbanned

If playing on opposing teams with your friend isnt allowed. i'm sorry, like i said, we werent cheating with it. just more friendly competition, ya know, taunting your friend cause he cant find you. just for laughs. but if its not allowed we wont do it anymore, i didnt see it explicitely stated anywhere, we just wanted to make fun of each other for being dumb and walking past the other.

Also idk if you can do this but this unban request also applies to 
Steam Name: Guinea
Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:118845148
got banned for the same reason with me.

Idk why it didnt pick up his audio but it was a very bland basic conversation
Video of us cheating in coms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WpJPxB4dfg
So.. you just posted video evidence of you ghosting.. like CLEARLY ghosting. Nice.

-1 get better at lying.
Go away
(01-19-2021, 07:11 PM)MissPauling Wrote: So.. you just posted video evidence of you ghosting.. like CLEARLY ghosting. Nice.

-1 get better at lying.
Im literally confused. We literally werent talking about anyone else in the game. I like playing with my friends on the other team. to hunt them. noone ever told me you had to be on the same team. and ghosting is giving away locations of other people. we never talked about the locations of other people.

If we were doing something wrong i wouldnt have even bothered with this whole process. We were just playing and trying to hunt each other. prop hunt isnt as fun with just two people so we play on this server, theres no ghosting, just us making fun of each other for walking past me or him. show me what we did wrong. and show me the rule agains it. cause this isnt an example of ghosting
(01-19-2021, 07:12 PM)KittyKat Wrote: Im literally confused. We literally werent talking about anyone else in the game. I like playing with my friends on the other team. to hunt them. noone ever told me you had to be on the same team. and ghosting is giving away locations of other people. we never talked about the locations of other people.

If we were doing something wrong i wouldnt have even bothered with this whole process. We were just playing and trying to hunt each other. prop hunt isnt as fun with just two people so we play on this server, theres no ghosting, just us making fun of each other for walking past me or him. show me what we did wrong. and show me the rule agains it. cause this isnt an example of ghosting

So, here. Since i apparently have to hold your hand through this : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=6815
That is a link to the PH rules, the first part is literally ghosting, so if you don't understand that idk how to help you. 
Now i stopped watching the video after you shot pixie, because that was MORE than enough proof. Its clear to us when someone is being guided to a prop, which you were. It shows in the movement, plus, you're not very good at it. No one "off chance" stops and starts and goes one way and the next and is CLEARLY guided towards where props are, either that being the room or the prop itself. I knew the video was sus watching it, but once I saw you go at Pix it was clear this was ghosting. 
So yeah. What you did was wrong, I showed you where it was wrong and have posted the rules against ghosting. Pick your argument because you wont be winning this one, kid. Sorry. You posted the evidence against yourself.
Go away
(01-19-2021, 07:23 PM)MissPauling Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 07:12 PM)KittyKat Wrote: Im literally confused. We literally werent talking about anyone else in the game. I like playing with my friends on the other team. to hunt them. noone ever told me you had to be on the same team. and ghosting is giving away locations of other people. we never talked about the locations of other people.

So, here. Since i apparently have to hold your hand through this : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=6815
That is a link to the PH rules, the first part is literally ghosting, so if you don't understand that idk how to help you. 
Now i stopped watching the video after you shot pixie, because that was MORE than enough proof. Its clear to us when someone is being guided to a prop, which you were. It shows in the movement, plus, you're not very good at it. No one "off chance" stops and starts and goes one way and the next and is CLEARLY guided towards where props are, either that being the room or the prop itself. I knew the video was sus watching it, but once I saw you go at Pix it was clear this was ghosting. 
So yeah. What you did was wrong, I showed you where it was wrong and have posted the rules against ghosting. Pick your argument because you wont be winning this one, kid. Sorry. You posted the evidence against yourself.
So apparently i have to hold your hand through this. The voice chat lights up when we talk. Noone was talking during that. The recording is from Guinea's Side, cause he has the program to record the last few minutes or whatever. I was opening crates. and we werent talking about any locations AT ALL. We have played a decent amount of prop hunt so he can make his decisions to shoot a book standing up wherever he wants. i literally wasnt even paying attention. you hear at the end of the video. i unlocked a skin cause i was in inventory the whole end of the last round and before i got banned. again for no reason
As I understand, more evidence is on its way which will give us a better picture of everything that has happened. It is normal for staff to record ghosting, hacking, etc before a ban takes place.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I am pretty sure the ghosting information is all in the !MOTD and even sure that 'No Ghosting' is on the loading screen when you load into the server.

This raises some questions that I'd like to have answered.
  • Why did you have your friend unfriended in the first place? The only reason I knew he was your friend is because I have had instance where you two were on opposite teams, most likely giving hints via voicechat to yourself and getting others killed. As live props which is still against the rules regardless. Which lead to you getting listed for ghosting.
  • I have forceswapped you to your friends before, I thought you'd be fully aware that maybe its preferred to be on your friends team in the server?
  • Why did you log into the forums with an alt account instead of your main? Your account was not banned off the forums.
  • You've been on enough times, why didn't you regularly check the rules to make sure you were following them? Or to even freshen yourself up with the rules.

It still does not erase any sort of suspicion because that immediate turn to look back felt suspicious. Hopefully you can understand that bit for sure.
Im sorry but MissPauling is being very rude, and I'm not gonna wait out a ban or sit here and just get sassed by "Test Mods" when i didnt do anything.

So lets start from the top. In the video its from my friends perspective. I was a prop. I had died and since i died was in my inventory opening and buying crates. If you look at the top right of the video. you will see our call audio. Which, Crazily enough lights up when we talk. Even thought it for whatever reason, didnt record guineas audio. he was the hunter. there was nothing he could have said that would have been cheating. I only discussed the guy in the in game chat talking about the price of a skin. If you wanna review evidence, then review evidence, dont just look and say "oh he kill guy he cheat." look at the video and PAY ATTENTION TO THE OTHER DETAILS.

(01-19-2021, 08:03 PM)gebriel ❥ Wrote: I am pretty sure the ghosting information is all in the !MOTD and even sure that 'No Ghosting' is on the loading screen when you load into the server.

This raises some questions that I'd like to have answered.
  • Why did you have your friend unfriended in the first place? The only reason I knew he was your friend is because I have had instance where you two were on opposite teams, most likely giving hints via voicechat to yourself and getting others killed. As live props which is still against the rules regardless. Which lead to you getting listed for ghosting.
  • I have forceswapped you to your friends before, I thought you'd be fully aware that maybe its preferred to be on your friends team in the server?
  • Why did you log into the forums with an alt account instead of your main? Your account was not banned off the forums.
  • You've been on enough times, why didn't you regularly check the rules to make sure you were following them? Or to even freshen yourself up with the rules.

It still does not erase any sort of suspicion because that immediate turn to look back felt suspicious. Hopefully you can understand that bit for sure.
1) we unfriended cause we didnt wanna get pushed to the same team. we wanted to hunt each other. not ghost or whatever. we didnt hint or give locations to/of other props
2) kinda the same question
3) I used an alt to log in because i dont trust logging in to stuff with my main cause i dont want it to get hacked. got a lot of games on there and it didnt seem worth the risk
4) I super duper looked at the rules to make sure we could be on opposite teams. it didnt say anything about it other than ghosting. WHICH WE DID NOT DO. Im sorry if you believe otherwise
1) If you don't mind me asking how many hours do you have in gmod?
2)I fail to see a problem with playing on opposite teams(I've done it multiple times) if he truly isn't ghosting. His video so far supports not ghosting imo (I'll wait for fish or whoever to place whatever else they have. I'll make a opinion based on that evidence.)
3) I also don't think that video was "Sus" as some would suggest. He shot a 1 of 2 books standing surrounded by a bunch of other books, a non-prop, and a pallet he was walking over. IMO it could have just been a delayed realization personally had it happen to me a couple of times and I always crow bar pallets when i walk over them
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(01-19-2021, 08:29 PM)Happy Wrote: 1) If you don't mind me asking how many hours do you have in gmod?
2)I fail to see a problem with playing on opposite teams(I've done it multiple times) if he truly isn't ghosting. His video so far supports not ghosting imo (I'll wait for fish or whoever to place whatever else they have. I'll make a opinion based on that evidence.)
3) I also don't think that video was "Sus" as some would suggest. He shot a 1 of 2 books standing surrounded by a bunch of other books, a non-prop, and a pallet he was walking over. IMO it could have just been a delayed realization personally had it happen to me a couple of times and I always crow bar pallets when i walk over them
1) We both have around 200 hours. we dont play too many different games. Like We'll spend a little bit on sled build or surf or something dumb. but prop hunt is our main game.
2) I appreciate you understanding, I also cant wait to see the extra evidence cause im confused as to what they would have to insinuate us cheating
3) Thank you again, it seems that all the mods just overlook and say sus cause they have the power to.