Mr.PropanePeater Unban Request
(Disclaimer: the user has asked me to post this on his behalf.)
Ingame Name: Mr.PropanePeater

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183455733

Who Banned You: Bryan

Reason For Ban: use of slurs

Length of Ban: PERM

Reason for Admins to Unban: bc i am srry for being a little bitch and doing that stuff i have apoligized to bryan boi and am sorry about my dumb shit

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): for BEING ROUGH
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1612837633
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1612638846
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I would like to hear from him if he is done trolling.
He ended up being yeeted for use of slurs, but there were several occasions of him otherwise trolling outside of that.

Additionally, the player has an active donor abuse report and has 14 warns and 3 prior bans.
His issus have included:
  • Slurs
  • Micspam
  • Harassment/Targeting
  • Donor Abuse

I don't see how this is going to get better. I think he needs to take a break from the server.
I'll give my recommendation in the committee channel.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Ok so I don’t know if this appeal can be taken serious since the user didn’t post it themselves and I don’t know how that works exactly, but eitherway the way he worded this doesn’t make it sound like he is serious, but that’s just my opinion so do with that what you will. Also since you do have a current donor abuse thread on you and this is the second one I believe you should at the very least be banned until it is handled.
ok so i dont think i have any proof to this but i hope he admits to it. i gave him one gag and he proceeded to verbally abuse me for like two map i honestly thought it was a joke so i dont think i recorded it
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I've had a couple headbutts with this player but nothing I've cared enough to ss, I think he should run the risk of demotion to supporter, however I don't think he should stay banned for slurs when the real reason of ban should be abuse of donor privileges.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Bump?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 to an unban or reduction and a +1 to a demotion to supporter.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
+1 unban or reduction. He’s definitely annoying but I’ve never picked up the malicious vibe from him
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I've picked up the malicious vibe from him. He has targeted/harassed players before. If he is unbanned he should be on a short leash - and made well aware of that short leash.

Idk I just don't get the feeling that he is taking any of this seriously. I feel he needs a bit of a break for his own sake, but maybe time served is enough.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
2 bans
can't post
sadge 
idk sus
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶