Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the spring mine be removed?
fat Pidgeon bird bomb
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I really think this item is one of the worst of the Traitor shop, i don't see how this thing is good, cause like Jesse said, in the most of the time does not work. There are some more OP items to buy.
People complain about knives and then want to add the bird bomb which is an unavoidable one-hit KO that can potentially kill even more lmao
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-18-2021, 12:25 AM)Nicol Wrote: People complain about knives and then want to add the bird bomb which is an unavoidable one-hit KO that can potentially kill even more lmao
 there is a nerfed version
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(03-18-2021, 12:25 AM)Nicol Wrote: People complain about knives and then want to add the bird bomb which is an unavoidable one-hit KO that can potentially kill even more lmao
i want my bird back
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
boing boing bitches. I never was able to experience the glory of the bird bomb, but I sure as hell want me BEENADES back
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(03-17-2021, 06:30 PM)Stress Queen Wrote: the bird bomb is a spawn of hell and should never be allowed to see the light of day
Ok add the homing pigeon back instead
(03-18-2021, 05:14 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 06:30 PM)Stress Queen Wrote: the bird bomb is a spawn of hell and should never be allowed to see the light of day
Ok add the homing pigeon back instead
Wait isn’t that the same thing. Now I’m confused XD