Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is Not time
Hello everyone! I became admin for our TTT server on February 23rd, 2020. I'd like to think I've done a lot for the server since then, and I am glad I got to spend time with everyone here. For the longest time I was the server's sole admin which was quite stressful, but I stuck around as the sole admin for the longest time because I care for the server and know someone needed to be the leader of both staff and the player base. We've just recently gotten two new Admins who are doing a fantastic job, and I have no doubts will work to become the best admins we've ever had. 

I've been a member of this community for quite a few years, and have made plenty of friends during this time. I can't thank any of you enough for the fun and experience this has given me. Although some of my friends have since left the community, I still enjoy interacting with this community every single day.

However it is with a heavy heart that I do put in my official resignation of my position. 

Truth be told, I rarely ever have time for G-Mod anymore. My IRL job means playing G-Mod becomes an uncertainty. I simply can't put in the time I need to dedicate to the server with any real efficiency. I'd like to thank everyone who accepted me as Admin and thank everyone who helped me along the way. I appreciate every single one of you (even @Laced Xanax), and hope I can play with you all on my days off. 

Love you all! I now join the pink pricks to make fun of all stuff for all eternity, such is tradition. 

Jk you can't get rid of me that easily fuckers.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i hate you make this on this day so we cant believe your serious, either way have a good day nickle bowl ass.

[Image: 1e18ba1fc1cb47844308d2beae726d41.png]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Haha very funny
[Image: titan.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the Pink Predators, the most junior predator buys the first round of shots at each meeting.
Lol k
Don't worry, nicol, someone better will replace you.

The New TTT Admin
How committed are you to this :thonk:
<3
Sus
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks