Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Slayto/Cato/Jaerixon's T-Mod App ~The Blue Wave of Glory~
Ingame Name: Slayto the Elder (Formerly Cato the Elder, Jaerixon, Pickle Rick)

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:70096095
Discord Tag: Cato the Elder#2024

Time Played: 

As Slayto the Elder from May 6th to Present: 2hrs
As Cato the Elder from April 29th, 2021 to May 6th, 2021: 16hrs
As Jaerixon from June 29, 2016 to April 28th, 2021: 266 hrs
As Pickle Rick from April 8th, 2017 to May 12th, 2020: 287 hrs

Total: 571 Hours

When First Joined: June 29th, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Evenings from 7PM to 11PM EST, Fridays, Saturday and Sundays all day.

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I believe I can continue to help moderate the games by working to fairly and consistently enforce slays and file ban requests. As T-Mod, my specific goal will be to practice and develop how I handle more complicated situations such as ghosting, hacking, teaming, exploiting, and some unique situations for questionable KOS's, as well as build familiarity with the new commands. I think I've come about as far as I can as Trusted and hope to help develop the next generation of Trusted's by sharing what I've been taught and being a mentor to them.

Why you want to help the community: People on this server are a lot of fun. Many are extremely nice. It's amazing how I can go play OW and immediately have to deal with toxicity, then I come on here and it's like a breath of fresh air. I want to help ensure that both new and old players alike continue to have as positive an experience as I have.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

First Trusted Application - 5/23/20
Second Trusted Application - 6/28/20 

How did you find us?: Randomly clicked on Dink's in the list of TTT servers on GMOD

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yessir

Other: 

Well, well, well Slayto/Cato/Jaerixon is back at it again with another staff application. This time this hot and spicy app is being submitted for the prestigious role of T-Mod. I was promoted to Trusted early July of last year, but for personal reasons ended up taking some time away starting in September. I came back probably early to mid-March of this year. Since then, I've worked hard to become a better staff member by improving my understanding of the rules, leaning on my fellow staff members for guidance and mentorship, and developing my relationship with the community. I'm certainly not perfect, I've made plenty of mistakes as I encounter new situations, but I've done my best to treat each and every occurrence as a learning opportunity. At times I have expressed opinions that are contrary to others on the server and have received what some might consider "negative" feedback, but I accept it happily because it helps me to better understand what the server wants. As a staff member, my job is to help serve you, the community, by helping to facilitate fairness, consistency, and fun. The better I understand what you want and why it is important to you, the better I can do at my job, which at the end of the day, is all that really matters to me. In game, I do my best to record and report evidence. I try to treat people professionally, with respect, understanding that it is a privilege, not a right, to be a staff member for this community. I try to be helpful when a player needs assistance, patient and forgiving when players get frustrated, and fun and engaging to all. I have already reached out to several staff for feedback on my performance (thank for for those of you who did!), but this application provides an open opportunity for the rest of the community to do the same. I know that regardless of the outcome of this application, your feedback and comments will only make me a better staff member and a better person, so I have no apprehension at all.

Thank you!

Slayto the Elder GameTracker
Cato the Elder GameTracker
Jaerixon GameTracker
Pickle Rick GameTracker
Respect your elders
thanks for the words and the application! So, Jaerixon is a very mature and helpful person on the server. When I wanted to be Trusted, he helped me with some ban requests and I thank you very much for that! I hope to see you in charge of T-mod. That's all I have to say about you so far, because I met you a short time ago. 1+
+1, mature and fit to lead the community.
+1 hes a good trusted and can only do so much as trusted, think its time for him to go a step forward and be blue!
Yeah this is a +1 for me dog.

Jaerixon is a great Trusted and will be able to do so much more as a TMOD, Can't wait for the Mod application my guy.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 a great overall mod that is familiar with staffing
Nice Car.
Be a shame if I ran into it
I’ve no real input to sway the application itself, but I would say that going forward it might be a good idea to keep a singular name to build your identity as a staff member and not some guy with a rank. You will have more impact if you are recognizable.

Tho respect for presenting a controversial topic despite the nasty consequence it had on your rep. Regardless of others opinion on it you maintained face by not stooping to returning insults or deleting the thread out of frustration. +1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Pretty cool person, frequently helps with reports when online even if other staff are around without hesitation and makes a good joke here and there. 
+1
I'd say a damn fine staff member and a good pal. We've clashed heads, reconciled, and playfully insulted one another like any friend should. As a person, he's great and caring. As a staff member, he's what we strive for in trusted. He makes ban requests, does reports, and asks A LOT of questions. What else do we need? He isn't an issue, he isn't toxic. Easy no brainer for tmod.

+1
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Your application has been ACCEPTED. You deserve this my friend! Since your return, you've been nothing but helpful to the staff team. 

Congrats Brother!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]