Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops thats an Murder Admin application
Ingame Name: Norm Minder

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:446918040

Time Played: 494 Hours should be #4 on gametracker.There is screenshot

When First Joined: March 29

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): To be honest,When I'm available it is usually at night.

Rank Desired:Admin

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community:  I'm competent taking on the responsibility of this role. I believe I can do that best as admin. I'm Moderator like almost 6 months.And I want to help the server develop.Some murder servers still alive and I want to make one of them.I can help to remove/add maps,playermodels and names.During these months, a lot of guests joining  the game.I have ideas to make the server more fun
It may take a while to develop the server,but I believe I can
Why you want to help the community: This community means a lot to me,And I'm glad I'm part of this community.I enjoy playing murder.I like this community and I want it to grow and thrive. I want the murder players  have fun and be the best place it can be for everyone.And I know the murder player base well.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I banned myself 10 times.(no)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes,Trusted T-mod Moderator

How did you find us?:!hop From prop hunt. 

Other:I would like to say Prince Nicky is a great admin.I want to help the development of the server with him.
And if you don't  want to type in here, please message me Norm Minder#5392

Messages In This Thread
Whoops thats an Murder Admin application - by real (4) - 05-15-2021, 06:22 PM