Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Should Add Trails!
As others have said, I don't like the idea of trails for TTT. Would definitely give people something to kos for and would potentially give the T's location away sometimes. So long as there isn't a problem with lag though, I see absolutely no reason not to add trails for Prop Hunt and/or Death Run.

Those featured trails make me unsure if this is a serious post or not tho.
(04-23-2017, 05:20 PM)Jerminator00 Wrote: As others have said, I don't like the idea of trails for TTT. Would definitely give people something to kos for and would potentially give the T's location away sometimes. So long as there isn't a problem with lag though, I see absolutely no reason not to add trails for Prop Hunt and/or Death Run.

Those featured trails make me unsure if this is a serious post or not tho.

I picked out the trails I thought were most funny, but I still think they would be a great edition. Especially to the PropHunt and Deathrun servers.
Yea seems like a smart idea
[Image: original.gif]
(04-23-2017, 05:09 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: trails on TTT would just give someone something to KOS a person off of. It also can unintentionally tell people where someone ran off to and is now hiding..
It would have to be addressed with an update on the rules, but I say no for trails, I think theyre also a bit laggy

It would be like kosing off of skin, you can't do it

Also about the running off thing: if people don't like it, then they dont have to use a trail lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Trails always seemed super trashy to me. They look like shit and they negatively affect gameplay (ttt). Fuck no.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(04-23-2017, 06:05 PM)ReThink Wrote: Trails always seemed super trashy to me. They look like shit and they negatively affect gameplay (ttt). Fuck no.

I disagree, 1PS have them on both TTT and Deathrun and they were fantastic!
I just looked at the link it's a server called "4 life" these guys made some sick trails. I feel like we should use them.
[Image: original.gif]
Ted, go back to being dead please. Ty <3
(04-23-2017, 09:57 PM)Emperor Nero Wrote: Ted, go back to being dead please. Ty <3

[Image: C9F3ksfXoAAIF2i.jpg]
It sounds like a cool and fun idea, and I'd be behind it, however as the old saying goes, "One bad apple spoils the bunch"
Like other people have said, it would just be another model feature for people to call KOS off of even though they shouldn't, leading to a lot of RDM and upset players.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean