Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove this if you have to but just giving credit where credit is due
i would just like to give credit where it is so rightfully due. tons4583 is one of the best test mods ive ever seen on this server. he is always nice and always knows when to have a good time and not be so uptight about every little thing on this server. he knows when to kick it in to staff mode and take care of shit but he also knows when its time to actually play the game and not be an uptight jerk. hes made me feel like dinklebergs server is worth playing on and he gives me some hope about the choies of staff. i dont think theres any way for me to complament him any other way then thins i think but whatever. thanks tons for being the best test mopd ever if you are reading this <3                           

P.S IM NOT GAY
[Image: 8UZV3.jpg][Image: SWIGADDY%20SWOODDY%20COMING%20FOR%20DA%2...gdsl3x.gif]
Rippe, I honestly just wanted to say thanks. You've acknowledged every legitimate concern or idea that I have seen, and it's obviously you put in a lot of work for this community of ours. Thank you for making it awesome.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Did he pay you to say this?
(04-24-2017, 01:03 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Rippe, I honestly just wanted to say thanks. You've acknowledged every legitimate concern or idea that I have seen, and it's obviously you put in a lot of work for this community of ours. Thank you for making it awesome.

UUUUUUMMM IM SORRY RIPPE THIS POST IS not all about YOOOOOOUUUUUU

PLz respect that
[Image: 8UZV3.jpg][Image: SWIGADDY%20SWOODDY%20COMING%20FOR%20DA%2...gdsl3x.gif]
(04-24-2017, 01:11 AM)JACOBS BACON Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 01:03 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Rippe, I honestly just wanted to say thanks. You've acknowledged every legitimate concern or idea that I have seen, and it's obviously you put in a lot of work for this community of ours. Thank you for making it awesome.

PLz respect that

RIP
(04-24-2017, 01:10 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Did he pay you to say this?

noooooooo

plz help hes trapped me in his basement pplz send help
(04-24-2017, 01:16 AM)JACOBS BACON Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 01:10 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Did he pay you to say this?

noooooooo

plz help hes trapped me in his basement pplz send help

You say another thing,  you aint eatting this week.
(04-21-2017, 09:12 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Thank you for removing them.

(04-24-2017, 01:12 AM)tons4583 Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 01:11 AM)JACOBS BACON Wrote:

PLz respect that

*RIPPE
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

We all know this is Tons on his second account posting this.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam