Unban kingofhearts
Ingame Name: king0fhearts

SteamID: steam_0:0:11373080

Who Banned You: Traitor

Reason For Ban: mass rdm

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: it was in 2016, and I think I used to be staff on this server and he was a higher admin that didn't like me so when I messed up he found a reason to ban me.its been a long time and I'd like to play again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:
Legacy ban import for “mass rdm with friends”
What was your name back then?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(07-29-2021, 03:28 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Legacy ban import for “mass rdm with friends”
Oof back then let me think probably bigbig or a variation of Kingofhearts
(07-29-2021, 03:28 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Legacy ban import for “mass rdm with friends”

Could be one of these:
[Image: mHaTqfy.png]

Also +1 to unban. Make sure you read the current rules here: TTT Rules
(07-29-2021, 05:31 PM)Ethan Wrote:

Could be one of these:
[Image: mHaTqfy.png]

Also +1 to unban. Make sure you read the current rules here: TTT Rules

Yup thoes are all me lol. So I'm unbanned? I tried to join amd was still banned
Nah you get unbanned when an admin says you're unbanned and locks the thread. +1 though 5 years is enough time for a little bit of trolling
It almost sounds more like an admin banned to ban you as opposed to actually getting banned for a good reason.
Regardless, no evidence, and even if there was evidence a mass RDM ban it's probably not worth a permanent ban anyway.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Eh if it has mass I’m inclined to believe it was mass. That being said mass doesn’t necessarily equate perma so +1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Please may the admin gods have pity on this poor soul
To be unbanned. Dont do it agian.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]