Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Community Input
Hey guys! As many of you know, I resigned from Admin on 4/29/21. I listed a majority of the reasons why in that thread but it was mainly due to long-overdue burnout of being the sole admin plus my work schedule making it difficult to manage the server (which also attributed to the burnout). However I have recently started working from home, which as you can see from my signature, makes playing on the server feasible again. As such, I was wondering how you guys would feel about me returning to my Admin position and decided to make this thread. 

I say return, but in honest truth I never really left. I still have the Admin rank in-game and have not lost it since I originally got it when promoted. In addition, I still have what is effectively the Discord Co-owner role, I still have access to the test server console for testing changes, and I am still active within the staff discord and assist the current admin team with testing, decision making, etc. These facts made me realize that my resignation was more or less only symbolic, as I was still helping out the server whenever I could. I won't be submitting a staff application of any kind (due to the reasons stated above. If I no longer had Admin it would be a different story) and will likely talk to Dink himself about it sometime soon. If he is fine with it, I will likely return to better assist the server and community. However I figured it couldn't hurt to ask some of the community to provide their input as I am curious considering the recent un-resigning debate. 

So what's up?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
A third admin would be amazing. I support a full unresign.
+1 if you get better taste in maps

actually though you've been super helpful, especially with helping me with test server stuff and you could easily extend that helpfulness further if you unresigned
-1 swing votes r bad

+1 if u give me staff back

no but obv +1 ur different than some unresigners
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I wouldn’t mind it that much considering the fact that you haven’t gotten your rank taken away in game yet and have just been staffing pretty much anyway. Just don’t get burnt out too soon or whatever my friend.
We should just have unresign apps
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
ok
+1 is r*cist and funny
ok but battons has to resign then, there can only be 2 admins.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
You fixed the barnacle
+1

(More serious answer)
You've been essentially acting the role of admin since you left. You've been more active after leaving then before.
Lean on your fellow admins. Carrying the load across 3 will help.

+1 to Nicol returning, he has the community's best interest at heart. He resigned because he wasn't able to be active - but since circumstances have allowed him to become active, the only real issue with you as admin is resolved.

I was one of your critics while you were admin due to things such as long staff app times, long unban times, etc. I felt nothing was getting done/delayed due to you being too busy.
Not that that was your fault, but from an objective standpoint I felt it hurt the community.

Now that you have two other admins to lean on, and since you are able to at least communicate on a near-daily basis, I feel you coming back would be a strong benefit to our team. And if life gets busy, there are two other admins who are just as active.
A third person in this leadership role would be of great benefit.

+1 Nicol's return. But only if you get Dink to add the fixed barnacle to the main server.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks