Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#BlameBryan
Ingame Name: Ryzif

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142037383
Discord Tag: Ryzif#0398

Time Played: A little over 100+ hours

Sponsor(s): SpookyBrr

When First Joined: Jun 25th, 2021. I've been a part of Dink's since March though.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central time zone. Currently working 12's on an off through nights. Mainly can be available a little bit in the mornings after work and on my nights off.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can offer up my time in game to deal with things such as reports, trolls/troll groups, hackers and overall people who ruin the quality of gameplay. I do have two ban requests for TTT so far, both of them hackers. I have a good idea of what to look for and means to record. I normally record whole maps and just dissect anything specific I need. I am still in the process of learning all of the specific circumstances but I feel like I'm getting the hang of them.

Why you want to help the community: I've really started to enjoy playing over on the other side of things. It's a fun place to be and I feel like it's only right to try and help out with what I can and try to help new players take a liking to the server. (Even with all the sweats)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Think I got a 1 minute ULX ban for changing my name. Didn't realize this was a thing and I was changing it in preparation to catch someone in PH. (They knew my name)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): On TTT, no.  Will link the ones for PH though. 1   2   3

How did you find us?: I play on other Dink's servers and one day decided to check it out. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yeah, did that a short time ago.

Other: I do staff on PH. Of course I do know that the level of tolerability is way higher over here so it's better to keep it chill and not act on anything unless it's way out there.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(+1)

Ryzif's Game Tracker Activity
  • Active enough on the server to be a good asset.  (108 hours)
  • Has created successful ban requests.
  • Has no disciplinary issues.
  • Friendly personality. 

Your previous experience as staff on PH means that you know how to gather evidence and create proper ban requests. Hell, I've seen the load you've done. In regards to TTT, I think you will fit fine as a Trusted. Obviously I want to see you pumping up those ban request numbers for TTT specifically once you are staff.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I've not necessarily played TTT with you, but I have interacted with you on discord. Your way of handling things is good, and I like it!

I think my only concern is moderation, and I mean by being an active community member. I can't speak from experience, but I can only imagine that if you're not careful, you'd cause burnout extremely quickly by staffing two servers; my question to you I guess is how would you balance it? Do you think it'll overwhelm you, or do you have a plan as to how to balance it out for yourself?

I've already made my decision on what I want to vote, but I'd like to read your response to those two questions before making it public.

Best of luck to you on this app!
(10-23-2021, 11:01 AM)David Wrote: I've not necessarily played TTT with you, but I have interacted with you on discord. Your way of handling things is good, and I like it!

I think my only concern is moderation, and I mean by being an active community member. I can't speak from experience, but I can only imagine that if you're not careful, you'd cause burnout extremely quickly by staffing two servers; my question to you I guess is how would you balance it? Do you think it'll overwhelm you, or do you have a plan as to how to balance it out for yourself?

I've already made my decision on what I want to vote, but I'd like to read your response to those two questions before making it public.

Best of luck to you on this app!
To be fair I did think at first that staffing two relatively active servers sounded like a bad idea, I was even against it for the most part. I've adjusted that ideal while spending time in both servers because to be honest it doesn't feel too stressful. 

I know my position in PH so most situations I can take care of without stressing over it. I'll be learning more of the staffing side of TTT and I think it will be fun and motivational to keep going just by learning new ways, and methods of staffing. I enjoy my time in both servers and despite dumping massive amounts of time into PH I'm still no where near burn out. I have had to take time and space myself out due to work but I feel like I manage it well. 

If I truly feel a point where I'm losing interest in Gmod or staffing then I will take a break and I will be sure to let everyone affected know. I can't really foresee this being an issue in the near future though. Thanks for the concern though! Truth be told this is something I considered a lot while planning this app.

*Also side note about the ban requests. It's hard to actually get them made when I'm normally playing with staff lol
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 stolen, its really just that easy

he already demonstrates here the traits that qualify him as one of (if not the best) ph staff members and to not promote him for how much he’s already helped us would be a foolish mistake
(10-23-2021, 11:11 AM)Ryzif Wrote: If I truly feel a point where I'm losing interest in Gmod or staffing then I will take a break and I will be sure to let everyone affected know. I can't really foresee this being an issue in the near future though. Thanks for the concern though! Truth be told this is something I considered a lot while planning this app.

Perfect answer. 

+1. I strongly believe that you will be a great help with TTT.
Am I allowed to +1 based solely on the idea of scalping PH's best staff member? No?

Well fine, a joy to have on server and all that jazz, obviously knows rules and is great staff. All that fun stuff. Very fun to hit in the face with a chair, that's something that I can't say about everyone. I am willing to use my once per year "make this man mod asap, faster than anyone else ty" card on him, honestly. Screw the new mod app rule, should not apply to Ryzif. He's boutta be 2021's Jammin.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 active, knows the rules, never seen this guy have a problem with anyone. shouldn't matter that you also staff for PH, if you ever get "burnout" (it's a pretty good racing game btw) you can always just go afk for 24 months and never get demoted anyway

also, stolen

[Image: D21CC1DFB9CAE329D42CF505F0C86A44E7855AB5]
+1 since I’ve been playing ttt with you I’ve not had a bad encounter with you. You already know what staffing is like for these server and I think you would be a great addition to TTT staff. Everything else has already been said.
Oh God you really want to put yourself through torture like that?

I mean +1, Ryzif has been very active in TTT while staying active in prop Hunt. He knows the rules, he is spectacular at moderating pH now, and my one concern was resolved with what you told David about.

I was curious if you're going to make a staff app at some point, I'm not shocked that you did so..

Everything above was done with speech to text, so if anything sounds really weird let me know and I'll fix it
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks