Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mic Spamming
This is in regards to micspamming 
 I Just wanted to post that I feel as if micspamming is becoming an all too common thing and feel that they need to be further enforced. I truly feel like way too many regulars are getting away with this. I trust everyones judgement on this and I feel conident that this will be further enforced.
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
I will say that it's gotten to the point where I, a donor, am having to gag people because the staff online aren't doing shit about people ear raping thier mics or saying slurs n shit. I don't mind helping out sometimes but i definitely agree that it feels like the issue is just being ignored. I shouldn't have to step in at all and i hate when i do.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I think people just don’t want to ban for something like micspam sometimes. If it’s the same people doing it over and over then yeah it can be a problem. However if someone does it once and they get gagged then it shouldn’t be that big of a deal unless they continue to do it again and again. Eitherway that’s just something I sort of just not get that irritable about anymore unless it’s something really annoying.
(10-25-2021, 09:22 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I think people just don’t want to ban for something like micspam sometimes. If it’s the same people doing it over and over then yeah it can be a problem. However if someone does it once and they get gagged then it shouldn’t be that big of a deal unless they continue to do it again and again. Eitherway that’s just something I sort of just not get that irritable about anymore unless it’s something really annoying.
You know I get that but the biggest issue is there are no repercussions or so it feels. Alot of donors have to stand up this. Some are even donor/regulars. Unfortunately, I know this server well enough to know people will push the rules to the absolute limit.
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
I think micspam is fine as long as it's funny, im obviously biased because I laugh at really stupid shit so I get an absolute kick out of someone playing fart noises through their mic every 5 minutes

i haven't really seen it but im not really SUPER active on TTT but if people are saying slurs and doing earrape nonsense in their mic every 2 seconds thats not super cool, especially the slurs thing, like cmon guys get better material
(10-26-2021, 01:01 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I think micspam is fine as long as it's funny, im obviously biased because I laugh at really stupid shit so I get an absolute kick out of someone playing fart noises through their mic every 5 minutes

i haven't really seen it but im not really SUPER active on TTT but if people are saying slurs and doing earrape nonsense in their mic every 2 seconds thats not super cool, especially the slurs thing, like cmon guys get better material

Wait am I allowed to not do my bag of weed bit...
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Being half of the reason this post was made, I will say that the staff not doing anything doesn't count when they're alive and as such, can't hear the dead chat. where most of the micspam takes place.
Missing harpoon aside mic spam is a large reason I don’t bother going in anymore. It’s a job I gave up so I shouldn’t have to gag or mute 5 people on my own end just because the two tmods dead don’t think it’s an issue to test a soundboard and whistle through the mic. Yes that’s an old example I’m a fossil.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon