Poll: Should one of the Rooftops be removed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, remove ttt_rooftops_2016_v1
30.95%
13 30.95%
Yes, remove ttt_rooftops_a2_f1
28.57%
12 28.57%
Yes, but I don't have a preference on which one
7.14%
3 7.14%
No, I am ok with having both versions on the server
33.33%
14 33.33%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing Rooftops Variant
As much as I love the objectives on 2016. I believe the other version keeps rounds shorter and forces people to think a little more creatively. It removes a few camping spots, makes the remaining a little more viable. That and no one likes waiting in spectate for 20min while some one looks for the axe that's already thrown off the map.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
europe_the_final_countdown.mp3
[Image: 1964fd96dd735abf5d53b60d97fa4a53.png]
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
(05-01-2017, 01:00 PM)「 LiLy」 Wrote: Please get rid of 2016 so I can actually play :<

Please keep so Lily can't.

In all seriousness, I like them both a lot and don't mind them both being there. I view them as different in design, but that's just a personal view on it. I say keep 'em both because I like 'em both, but I'll stick by whatever decision you guys make.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
The original version is too open, making the rounds a bit too linear compared to the 2016 version. Having a potato for a pc isn't a reason to have this great masterpiece remove.
Bumping so people can vote to remove it
The 2016 version is played over the normal version when they are both in the voting sooooo keep 2016
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
My vote goes to keeping the 2016 version. The original is good but it feels so small. The 2016 is has more buildings so that T's have more options on how they want to kill the innos, my personal favorite being able to use the teleporters and snipe from the rooms. The map objectives and secrets are just a bonus.
Tbh its too big, just spam manhacks and camp apartments for regular cause 2016 is to fps needy