Unban Appeal
Ingame Name: Basedimus Maximus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186138963

Who Banned You: Thunderwalrus

Reason For Ban: Racism and antisemitism

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I will not be racist and antisemitic on this server anymore

Have you been banned before: No
Previous 2 appeals for reference:
8/11/21
9/28/21
You were banned for 20 minutes and told to not use slurs then came back and used more slurs right after getting unbanned according to gbans.

-1 Being offensive is bad

[Image: a375a66ab8f19d4303d34d913cac0c76.png]
See for yourself here
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
you were pretty combative on your last thread, especially in regards to criticism. how have you changed between then and now? have you ultimately learned any lessons? I'm pretty open to you being unbanned overall, since I think if you revert to your old behavior you'll just be banned like before.
As ratty said in one of your previous ban requests: "Dinks doesn't need any alt-right 4chan kiddos".

Huge -1 to this rquest.
I think that what I've seen and what you've done, you really should stay gone. The half assed attempts at unban requests, the attacking us "freethinkers" on your last unban. Your refusal to elaborate on anything other than "I'm sorry I won't do it again". Put some effort in man. You did some fucked up things before, during and after your ban. 

If you would actually go into detail or show some effort or some real remorse for the stupid shit you did. I would be fine with you getting another chance despite all the stupid things you did. Until then nah. If you make any real statements or some actual show that you've changed, I'll be for it. Even though you don't deserve it imo.

Peace.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Well I guess I got my answer and you thankfully gave me mine so I don't have to type it out. 

[Image: gbhLWiz.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
You would think after making two other threads you would put effort in the third one. -1
[Image: 99dc6b02-8a54-4db9-adcb-5774d106a2b1]