Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright fish, I put the mouth where the money is
Not gonna lie Milly, I'm going to be harsh here.

seems like everyone else has beaten, or should I say slaughtered, the dead horse at this point. You're way too much of a hot head and egotistical in my opinion, you wouldn't be a good fit for the PH team.  

Here are all of Milly's past staff applications just to supply a point that I'm going to bring up next:

9-30-21
06-02-21
01-25-21
01-17-21
07-06-20
02-19-19

I see a reoccurring trend with Milly. Rather than actually wanting to help the community, Milly cares more about their own "status" or "title" in the community, hence why I feel that they constantly are trying to apply to the PH staff like it's part of the "cool kids club." This is your third attempt of making PH staff after bouncing around groups thinking that simply being active is enough to get the position.

You are one of the most confrontational people I've ever met in the server, and anytime someone says something that you even SLIGHTLY disagree with, you will blow up and start arguing like it's a life or death situation. Either that, or you're completely quiet. You're also incredibly sensitive to criticism and cannot take any of it at all, which is why you will argue rather than listen to what someone has to say. You have a reputation to defend people who RIGHTFULLY got community banned and to me, that's just a massive red flag. Your bias is so heavily in favor of people who you like that you can't see that they are capable of doing wrong, therefore rather than contributing to a healthy team, you'd help develop the "hivemind" I made so many petty jokes about for year. 

EDIT: I didn't even see your low activity before I made this comment. If you were serious about this app, I definitely would've waited because this just looks like a "I'm gonna look like I'm active but I'm really not." stat on gametracker. WAYYYY too inactive on the server.

HARD pass. I honestly am surprised you even got staff to begin with, I've never really had a positive image of you in the first place in terms of being a role model in the community. You're more like an example of what NOT to do as a staff member than what TO do. Your constant joking around, shitposting in the discord and on the forums, and many other things make you out to be more obnoxious than the people who have been forum banned. This makes it really hard to take you seriously. What else makes it hard to take you seriously is this title and the overall application itself.

This app looks like a half-assed attention grab and that just overall makes your reputation even worse in my eyes. 

-1. You need to do a lot of work on your temper and your demeaner.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alright fish, I put the mouth where the money is - by David - 11-17-2021, 11:41 PM