Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#BlameDong
Ingame Name: Ryzif

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142037383
Discord Tag: Ryzif#0398

Time Played: Tracker says 248. Probably more since I reached regular before reaching 100 on the tracker. 

When First Joined: Joined March 6th for Dinks but around June for TTT. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): As of right now I have a fair amount of free time with no real windows to operate through. Time zone being central. You may notice some really spotty activity a couple weeks ago through game tracker. This was due to my internet having a stroke for about two weeks and I couldn't make myself play with 5000 ping.  

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I'm simply going to continue doing what I can in lobby. Either handling reports, dealing with trouble makers and or gathering evidence on problem individuals while trying to keep the lobby chill. I feel like I've gotten the hang of this to a point where Tmod isn't a bad place to strive for. There are mistakes here and there and things that I need to revisit, but I do try to do the best that I can when handling things. 

Why you want to help the community: This community is a fun place that I enjoy and I feel like offering my time up to help keep it a fun place is just simply the right thing to do. Staffing can be fun as well. Except for 20+ reports in a map. Might just have to cry. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I mean I got banned because I couldn't aim on Murder. Essentially anti aimbot. Don't laugh too hard, it's a good one.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted - Accepted

How did you find us?: Since I started over on other Dink servers I ventured to all of them. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes. 

Other: I feel like this should be the right time to apply. This might seem like a kind of lacking staff app but that's honestly because I'm not sure how to fill it nor that it would need to be filled to the brim. I believe I do fine for the most part. Besides... Gotta get some of my blue back. Too much green going on with my profile. Since it was recommended by Dong to get some of my blue back, #BlameDong. (This was like a month ago so you probably don't remember)

If you feel like there are things that I should work on then please do let me know. 

[Image: tM8dN39.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Huge +1.

Ryzif should be an example of how staff do and should act. He is a very chill and funny individual who doesn't hesitate to gag/mute people when needed. Ryzif's understanding and knowledge of the other aspects of the rules (i.e rdm, delaying, e.t.c) is immaculate and should be the bar or standard of what staff should know. I've been supporting this loser since he was a mere donor on TTT, and will continue to support them all of the way to Mod. My only concern is the abuse that will ensue of your new commands, PLEASE DON'T !fspec ME YOU WHITE GATORADE DRINKER.

My only question is if you are ready to move on to TMOD with the proper info on how to use your powers, but I'm not gonna bother asking since you are (a top 3) PH Moderator.

You smell like nickels and we need to stink up the ttt staff ranks.
+1 Ryzif Has a really good understanding of how to staff and does his job well I think he would make a great T-mod, He's a very welcoming individual and someone I feel we need in the higher ranks of ttt :D Good luck Ryzini.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1

Ryzif has been a great trusted since the time he put on rank. He is liked by the server, enforces rules correctly, and handles situations without escalating them. He does this all well still maintaining the fun atmosphere of the server. Good luck bro!
not even reading the app just leaving my +1
Didn't I also mention you should apply for t-mod like 2 days ago and you REJECTED ME???

+1 dudes a very solid staff member, slowly leeching him from ph hehe
+1 I have nothing else to say that hasn't already been said :)
+rep
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
+1.

Throughout my entire ride here at Dinklebergs, Ryzif has been a constant positive influence to me.

I always look to his judgement calls in order to modify my behaviors to become a better person and staff member. While I am still learning, I will always ask big questions to ryzif to get the best ways in how to handle situations that I am unacquainted with.

I understand that Ryzif may be a human, and that all humans are fallible, but Ryzif has continually shown that he makes the best judgment calls that he can with whatever information is presented to him. He has great understanding of people and the server, and honestly, I would/will continuously +1 any app that he puts forwards.

Godspeed, Ryzini. Please continue to be a positive force here.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I thought this guy was already mod on every dinks server.

Well anyways, as others have said, a great fot for this rank.

Easy +1 this person is what I expected that a staff member would and should be like
[Image: unknown.png]
"Insert joke line about burnout*

- Has good knowledge on how to use the RDM manager and commands as trusted?
  I'd say so, I haven't had to correct or really step in with any of your Reports since your first week of trusted, I think you used all commands and Deal with reports well within the rules and guidelines when dealing with occurrences on the server.  

- No mildly significant or major behavioral issues as of late?
  None that I know about

- Very knowledgable understanding of the rules and can be able to handle more intermediate scenarios
 I think you have a good grasp on the rules and are already dealing with more intermediate scenarios without help from other Tmods or Mods. 

- Ban requests are generally made with all necessary information
  Ban requests are solid and all the information is provided, no digging for information is required from what I can see from most of the Ban Requests

- Consistent community activity for at least 2 months / 200+ hours in server
   Yes to both

In conclusion:

*Insert my usual Line here about !fspec and !bring being essential commands for staffing (Usually Has !getcommandtable but that is moving to trusted soon) * 

I see 0 issues with you moving on and up to TMod and think you will do got in the role. 

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]