Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FNAF is trash?
Offender's Name: Bob Sagget

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84684977

What Server(s): Dinks Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Ungagged themself after another donor gagged them for impersonating/mocking another player

When They Did It: 12/28/2021 around 4:50 to 5:10 PM

Potential Witnesses: Quartz, Rose, YourMom....(not saying the rest but this is the donor that gagged the abuser)

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): https://youtu.be/2mKp1vduyBM

Other:
[Image: unknown.png]
cringe donor ungags himself to soapbox his flawed child cyberbullying complex.

+rep to everyone who called this guy out for his shit in the video.

+1 get this guy's rank removed NOW.
To add additional information, Bog Sagget appeared to get his rank yesterday.  I told him to go to the forums to read the guidelines and he said that he would.
Additionally, I had to immediately tell him that he cannot use his commands when staff are on.  He didn't use his commands, but said that he was about to, so that's why I said that.  He also proceeded to argue with me about punishment protocols.
This guy is still new to the server so I think he should be slapped with a warning/strike for now, as well as a reminder to read the guidelines, and if he fucks up again then his donor should be stripped, that's just my point of view of this. I also want to add I was on when he was in-game and ungagged himself, and he re-gagged himself after ungagging himself since he didn't know. He should take a look at the guidelines for real this time.

+1 on warning/strike

-1 on Donor removal unless someone else has more evidence of him abusing it
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Hey, I 100% did that and my bad my mistake. I'm just confused as I thought we solved this through vc? Anyways yeah my bad.
Evidence reviewed. Comments reviewed.

I direct your attention to my shitpost (but somewhat serious, mind you) post in shitpost:

the donor's creed

In it, we remind ourselves that we are not admins, staff, or the like. Donors are normal players with a shiny ol' hat, and the (mind you) very emergency power to silence terrible things such as someone slurring. If you do not use your powers accordingly (and therefore not use them except when absolutely necessary), you may gain a title like this:

explanatoryuser

Now, I am sure you do not wish for a removal from the community nor the removal of your donor. However, You may find yourself here if you continue.
it would behoove you to study here: Donor guidelines.

That being said, new player, new donor. We all make mistakes.

+1 on strike/warn
+-0 on donor removal. I was not privy to the stuff chellman and said person discussed.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Kind of caught between a warn and a strike honestly. You're new and had staff inform you about the guidelines so part of me wants the strike for such a thing. 

However considering you did reapply the gag (which btw not how it works, just don't strip rightfully placed gags/mutes off of yourself or anyone who deserves it in the first place.) I would rather have a warning for it. 

Please do be careful with your donor powers. I do understand it can be fun or so at first but if you have intentions to use them, make sure they're used properly. This may be different if used between friends SO LONG as it's not interfering with normal gameplay and of course staff dealing with things. 

TLDR: I'm either for a warn with guidelines or strike considering the reapplying of said gag. Make sure to go over the donor guidelines and if you're going to use them, use them correctly.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 for a strike

I've had some interactions with this player and it's never been pleasant. He has displayed problems with the rules and with staff when enforcing them. He's been told by Chelll and myself to review the rules more than once and should know what is acceptable by now. 
Looking at the history with the player I'm not the only one that has had issues with him previously. The things he has said are pretty disturbing. 
I honestly believe that this donor status was only purchased to have the mute/gag abilities and to cause more trouble than anything. A strike would help move the process along because his attitude and actions probably won't change in the future, but if it does great, a positive member is always welcomed.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
(12-29-2021, 08:36 AM)Zom13ae Wrote: +1 for a strike

I've had some interactions with this player and it's never been pleasant. He has displayed problems with the rules and with staff when enforcing them. He's been told by Chelll and myself to review the rules more than once and should know what is acceptable by now. 
Looking at the history with the player I'm not the only one that has had issues with him previously. The things he has said are pretty disturbing. 
I honestly believe that this donor status was only purchased to have the mute/gag abilities and to cause more trouble than anything. A strike would help move the process along because his attitude and actions probably won't change in the future, but if it does great, a positive member is always welcomed.
Zom I'm not going to discuss what happened that day as that would cause another argument but all I'm going to say is that you may have been a bit too serious as some of the people didn't do anything wrong and you still gagged them which got me quite annoyed.
I feel like this should be an instant removal considering that he used his donor powers to ungag and harass a child who was on server. That's BAN worthy, let alone strike worthy imo.