hunr's appeal
Ingame Name: hunr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25635225

Who Banned You: quiche commando

Reason For Ban: "hax"

Length of Ban: indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: when i was banned from here (2016), i was a lot younger. i don't recall exactly what i was doing to get banned, but six years have passed. i'm an adult now, and don't have any interest in scripting/hacking. i apologize for any grief i had caused, and would like the opportunity to become a member of the community. i have friends (Embery, Grim Memories, Zombina) that play this server exclusively, and i have no intent to hack or otherwise cause harm, i just want to spend time with my friends, and potentially make some more.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:
6 years is plenty time plus i doubt we have the evidence anymore +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Normally I wouldn't really support an unban for someone who was banned for hacking. It has however been a long time and you did seem to put effort into the request. 

Personally I'm at a +1 for unban. Please do check out our rules in the event that your unban is accepted to refresh on the rules.

This link to Da Rules
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 I can vouch for him and I don't think he will cause any problems anymore.
+1 for unban Good luck :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Easily a +1, yeah hacking is bad, but 6 years is a long time, I hope you enjoy your time back.
+1 6 years, effort post, blahblah, unban soon
you appealed a ban from 6 years ago for hacking. Yeah, I'd say you've had long enough. Just do not do it again, or there will be no appeal again.

+1
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(01-28-2022, 08:43 PM)3mb3ry Wrote: +1 I can vouch for him and I don't think he will cause any problems anymore.

Ok as his sponsor  If he gets slain, you get slain, If he gets gagged, you get gagged, if he gets banned... well you get it

In all seriousness tho:

+1 for unban, Just don't be hacking anymore
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
As someone who despises cheaters, I'll support this. +1.

It's been over half a decade just let bro in as long as he doesn't cheat again.