Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Birb Strikes Again
Ingame Name: Wilfry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:541858729

Time Played: 339 hours

When First Joined: February 15th, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play around 12:00pm-9:00pm AST every day

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Ace/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can help with keeping away ghosters, hackers, and trollers in lobby and maintain the gamestate healthy.

Why do you want to help the community?: I enjoy playing in the server and I do have fun every time I'm around.  I wish to be a part of it as long as possible and play with those who will join us in the future

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): As jokes yes, for reals no.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Denied

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I use OBS

How did you find us?: Playing on a friends laptop and later on when I got my own setup joined for myself

Other: 

Important things that I have change in the past month

-I have been more firm on how and when to use the commands I have

-I have toned down how I would react to certain scenarios 

-Stopped stepping in when Staff is present unless they tell me they will tab out and allow me to act

-Got a better grasp on the rules and guidelines

Things I could have improved further:

-More ban requests

-Possibly more interaction with other staff members
[Image: unknown.png]
I really don't have much to say that I haven't already said. I think you'll do a good job and hopefully the extra time that you've waited has been enough to solidify the confidence others needed to see in you. 

The only thing I can really recommend is learning the staff guidelines through and through. One thing that I did while in my early days of staffing was keep it open in another tab so I could reference on situations that I didn't have a lot of experience in dealing with. Keeping your head around the guidelines will keep you straight especially when dealing with frustrating situations which will surely come. 

Just be more confident in what you do and you should be fine. All other areas I really don't have an issue with. 

+1 for Trusted Wilfry
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Wilfry im glad to see this i think you will do a good job you are friendly and super fun to be around i havent seen you too much in game as i dont play alot of ph but i feel like you will do a good job so im a +1 Good luck my friend I would like too see a little more ban request if possible in the future :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I've played PH with the birb a lot and I think he'd make a great Trusted. He handles situations calmly and properly. +1
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
(02-09-2022, 09:46 PM)Ryzif Wrote: *snip*
Since my last Staff App(tho not really consistent) I have been keeping the forums on a tab in the case to easy access in case I need to check rules and all that.  But yes I have read the guidelines but I should learn them and keep reading them from time to time.  Thanks for the advise.
(02-09-2022, 09:49 PM)Wrom Wrote: Wilfry im glad to see this i think you will do a good job you are friendly and super fun to be around i havent seen you too much in game as i dont play alot of ph but i feel like you will do a good job so im a +1 Good luck my friend I would like too see a little more ban request if possible in the future :)
Thank you, and yes I will try and bring as many ban requests as possible in the future
+1 should have gotten it last time too, he has the foxka staff seal of approval
Bark bark
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I think you took the advice that you were given seriously and have applied it, thank you.
I'm also glad that you stuck around after not getting approved the first time, unlike some others that have applied.

You will be very much be welcomed onto the trusted team and as a staff member. 

+1 
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
You've been really nice in my experience, so that's an uppers for me. Never had any problems.
Random response.

I'd say you gots enough time and experience now. William Frycook is an ez
+1.
It's been a week and I would like to appreciate all those who +1 on this thread, and I intend on reaching greater heights on the community