Unban request and ban samuel_reed809
I'd like to point out that if you click on his steam profile he has no profile set up. Pretty sure this is a troll account.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

That was only one of the private messages that I was able to screenshot. The other one was his response to the report. Please show all of us the screenshot of what he wrote there.
(05-05-2017, 08:38 PM)randommember93 Wrote: Why didn't you do anything about his rude private messages?

Can you screenshot said private messages because right now, all of this is against you

You were caught ghosting, somethings that's in the MOTD and even on the loading screen when you connect to the server. Plus, your prior thread regarding them as "frauds" despite being right do not help you right now in either way. If what @Deadpool says is true about lying in the report and false slaying the guy who called you out for ghosting, this isn't going to go well for you at all. I'll -1 for now
Did you create a new steam account just to post on here?
Link to the screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/1Ewm5

I can't access the private messages anymore since I am not on the server, but you can tell from his response to the report and this screenshot that he has ill intentions.
Most, if not all, TTT communities have a zero ghosting tolerance rule, you should had read on our server's rules before you decided to be naughty. I don't know what you are trying to get at by saying you didn't knew private messaging was enabled, as it doesn't changed the fact that you meant to ghost. As for having a stupidly thin skin to the point of getting triggered at someone calling you a micro penis over the internet, you could had simply talked to a staff and have him/her diffuse the situation.

Ignorance is not the same as innocence.

[Image: SigTest_zps6ha5yj6k.png]
Can we only make 1 thread for 1 topic, if you want to make a ban request make a new thread, this one should only be about getting unbanned.
(05-05-2017, 09:21 PM)randommember93 Wrote: Link to the screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/1Ewm5

I can't access the private messages anymore since I am not on the server, but you can tell from his response to the report and this screenshot that he has ill intentions.

This account is absolutley a troll account.
You have no intentions of getting unbanned....

Also, 1 pm saying the words "micro chode", nothing else, just those 2 words, is not harrassment. Nor does it carry any signs that "he has ill intentions"...
He literally said 2 words. And if you are acting in this way, maybe it means his words are true.....
But TBH, this is a thread for Unbanning yourself.
Don't try to get someone banned through this thread. You're honestly just digging yourself a deeper hole...
And according to @Deadpool's screenshot. You did TEXTBOOK ghosting. I have never seen such an obvious ghost in my life.
Now, if you want to get that guy banned, make a separate thread in the TTT Bans category, and show the screenshot of him telling you who the T is....
But for the love of god, please stop trying to troll, and stop digging yourself a deeper hole m8.
You forgot this ban.
And this one...

Looking at the history, it's been a matter of time for this to catch up to you. What you did was wrong, what you said to Deadpool was wrong. And here you are, appealing your server ban. You've shown piss poor attitude, and haven't kept these other 2 bans in mind. You never realized that you made mistakes, nor did any effort with working on them.

Honestly if you're to be reduced / unbanned, it'll be your last chance for sure. Your history is brief enough to keep your ban where it's at. And from what I can gather from this, I feel your ban should not be touched at this time.

Wait a month, then reappeal.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-06-2017, 10:52 AM)Christian Wrote: You forgot this ban.
And this one...

I forgot about my ban on him... thx christy for putting those here.

Now looking at those bans you have constantly flamed players and done other shit too. I stay with a -1. You need to be more mature in-game.

Extra info: I didn't go that much into his false reporting. He had 3 false reports 1 on reed. the other 2 were him saying he was being harassed for dumb reasons. I think 1 was on ice, and the other was on xais.
former admin2