Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is only one way to stop confirmed traitors
Ingame Name: Kapitan Billybob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55941536 

Time Played: 560 Hrs

When First Joined: July 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most often will be available early mornings, and early evenings  

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: T-Mod

What can you do to help the community: Unlike my previous applications I won't be providing a detailed explanation here due to the fact that you all already know who I am. What you have seen throughout my time being staff will be what you continuously get as long as I'm here. If anything I think I provide another angle to looking at bans and community feedback, as everyone knows I am generally more laid back. And if anything, I think I've demonstrated I can be trusted with the ban power.  

Why you want to help the community: Remains the same as my previous applications. I've had my time playing TTT and now I prefer to just be in the position to sit back and allow others to have fun playing the game. I think this will also help some of the other mods also be able to enjoy themselves. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13128 (Denied T-Mod)

How did you find us?: Randomly scrolling through

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: If anyone has any questions or concerns, I am more then willing to address. Also the random days of me not being on the server was the time period I was moving lol. Activity is attached. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1 he can be dumb at times but he can handle being a mod no problem
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Bump
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(03-05-2022, 07:31 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: Ingame Name: Kapitan Billynoob

As I told you, I usually don't pay attention in game to anything, at least not conciosuly so I can't really say much. I know you're a good staff member. This gets repetitive but basically: you know the rules, when to enforce them, and are fun to be around. I think you can handle being mod.

+1
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
I’m lazy so I’m not gonna type anything long. This is an easy +1. I havent had any problems with Kapitan and I think he is more then qualified for mod. I know that if I have any questions, he would know the answer to them. He has great knowledge of the rules, knows how to handle server situations, and deserves that green without a doubt.
Sorry for the delayed response.
BillyBob is a staple of the TTT server who moderates well in both gameplay and social aspects. All of my concerns that I had when he moved to T-Mod are squashed. I've seen him moderate very well, both when I'm on staffing with him, and when he's staffing alone while I shitpost on an alt.

Easy +1.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Less ******** than most, so +1.
He's fine give him more powers he will use them correctly
(03-08-2022, 10:51 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: He's fine give him more powers he will use them correctly

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1 billy is good staff knows his stuff would be good in a mod spot, Bump
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod