Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a ttt app
Ingame Name: Foxka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192
Discord Tag: Foxka#1960

Time Played: a lot

When First Joined: 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): anytime after i get home from work on weekdays, and anytime on weekends

Rank Desired: Greeny Meanie (mod)

Current Rank: rudeboi blue (tmod)

What can you do to help the community: Be rootin', be tootin', and by god be shootin'. On a serious note, what i can do is keep the peace, keep the server in a fun environment, and make sure everyone is enjoying the game. I know when to take my role seriously and when to dick around with people, and i have plenty of experience doing so.

Why you want to help the community: I love dinks, plain and simple. even though we've had our rough patches, this is a place i hope to see continue to prosper and continue to grow as a community and server. I want to make sure people can have fun here without the expense of others, and want to help out in any way i can and do my best.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): self inflicted ban wound

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): i will not list them out but here's my tmod app (link)

How did you find us?: server browser. shout out ECG and NxS (RIP)

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  ya

Other:  I promise to ban kizzy on sight and i will bring back forum rep!!

also this is like 2 hours early cope and seethe
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1

Wait hold on, I want a recount!(Before Matt spanks me)

I have worked with you since the day you became Trusted. You're competent and de-escalate situations as needed. Overall, great staff to play with!
(03-09-2022, 09:40 PM)Foxka Wrote: i will bring back forum rep!!
Forum rep is already coming back you strawberry.

I'll stay neutral since I'm deciding on a staff application for you myself, but with respect to TTT, Foxka's credentials speak for themselves for the most part.

My only concern on the TTT side of things revolves around past experiences. You were a former admin at one point, which didn't end well. While I don't want to dredge up old shit, I would appreciate assurances that those issues from the past are resolved before granting you banning powers.

I have no reason to believe that they aren't, but I would feel better if there was a full acknowledgement of this past and the improvements that have occurred.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-09-2022, 10:00 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 09:40 PM)Foxka Wrote: i will bring back forum rep!!
Forum rep is already coming back you strawberry.

I'll stay neutral since I'm deciding on a staff application for you myself, but with respect to TTT, Foxka's credentials speak for themselves for the most part.

My only concern on the TTT side of things revolves around past experiences. You were a former admin at one point, which didn't end well. While I don't want to dredge up old shit, I would appreciate assurances that those issues from the past are resolved before granting you banning powers.

I have no reason to believe that they aren't, but I would feel better if there was a full acknowledgement of this past and the improvements that have occurred.
Im not really sure what anything from 3 years ago would account for, but if you really must know the inner drama from the old crap, I don't really care about what happened anymore and also those players that were (in my opinion) targetting me aren't in the community at all anymore anyways. I've forgiven and forgotten.

I overreacted at the time to something that wasn't techinically doxxing but i thought it was and was freaked out about my face being posted anywhere you can think of in a "thinking" meme format, looking back i definitely shouldn't have jumped the gun on community banning them, but by today's rules i imagine that wouldn't fly now.

Regardless, was a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person to really not care about people poking at me with memes using my face.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I think given how you staffed recently, I think I can support you moving on to TTT moderator at this time. +Rep (@matt_st3 (Strongrule) waaaaaa make rep)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 for banning Kizzy  

You have experience in this area already, you've proven that you're fine with handling situations since your return and personally I don't see any issue with this. 

Generally your evidence is solid that I can remember and if you know how to get proper evidence you should know when to ban. 

All in all, good luck mate. 

+1 for Mood and + rep.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 you will do very well my friend good luck :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Past issues are past issues, the man has experience doing this so why not? +1
I think Foxka is more then ready to be Mod. I can say that even though we have had our disagreements on certain things, I have learned a lot from him. He is easily one of the top T. Mods on the server, has great knowledge on the rules of the server, and asks the questions that matter. Good luck my friend!! +1
sure why not

+1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]