Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is also not a TTT app
@Ryzif - You love essays right?

Ingame Name: chelllman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104538552

Time Played: 430, https://www.gametracker.com/player/chell...134:27015/

When First Joined: March 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon-Sun anytime.  Usually in the evenings somewhere between 7-11pm EST.  My job has no set hours (all that matters is the work I have gets done before deadlines).  As such, I frequently log on to answer staff pings from 9am - 11pm EST.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod (starting 11-11-21)

What can you do to help the community?: I can help foster a healthy PH community by regularly interacting with new/old players, and keep the server safe and fun to play on.  I am quite active on the server, and a promotion to moderator would allow me to answer “simple” ban requests (ie: obvious hacking, slurs, ghosting, etc) so that “ban actors” (pun intended) are removed from the server in a timely fashion.

Most importantly, I believe that my perspective/viewpoints would be a useful addition to the moderator team.  In short, I’d like to sit at the adult table and help discuss the more difficult questions that arise for PH staff.  I’ve been the tip of the spear for many of our recent permabanned trolls by making several lengthy ban requests (which can be found in the PH ban request archive), and I’d like to contribute to moderator “round table” in the future.

Why do you want to help the community?: Truthfully, I really do care about this community.  I’ve made some great friends through Dinks that I regularly play other games with besides PH.  One of the reasons I applied for staff was because I saw how frustrated regulars (myself included) got when problems arose on the server, but staff were unable to intervene.  I hope that I’m able to help keep the server playable and fun for everyone.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
No serious bans.  I have been banned a total of 55 times…(thanks Ryzif, Koshka, Possum…).

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15364 - Test Mod - Accepted
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14882 - Trusted - Accepted

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
I record 100% of my time on the PH server using OBS studio.  I collect screenshots with the windows snipping tool as needed.

How did you find us?: Dinks PH had the most players at the time I wanted to play.  Quickly migrated to Dinks from GFL because of the community.

Other:
Abuse “PH Suggestions” Thread:
I have had one abuse thread made for me which can be found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15963
Jammin closed the thread since it was going to devolve into a shitpost tornado.  The two 40 minute map videos pertaining to this thread are cataloged, and TheUltraFish was made aware of their existence should higher staff wish to view them.

Incorrect Ban:
I have one incorrect ban where a very good new player was caught up in a multi-hacker alt spree.  The player made an unban request, evidence was reviewed, and I personally bothered the admins until this player was unbanned.  Thank you PixieSolider for their unban; the player was unbanned in less than 4 hours.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15816

Possum’s Support:
UnfortunatePossum has pledged her support for my moderator application despite many a push off a fence by yours truly.  No take-backsies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6__ObG1wwBY

Inevitable “Burn Out” Question: I know my limits and take days off from staffing accordingly.  This can be verified with a glance at my 30 game tracker.  I play a lot because I love playing PH and interacting with this community.

Final Notes:
I’ve done my best to learn from the PH moderators these past 6ish months as staff.  I’ve watched and read many ban requests to ensure I understood why moderators took the actions they did.  For accountability purposes, I record 100% of my time online.  I own my mistakes and treat them as learning experiences.  I believe that I’m ready for the responsibility the moderator rank holds, and I hope you do as well.  Thank you.
Basically one of the best t-mods if not the best in PH

Did not bother to read since I will just give it a +1 anyways

The way Chelllman handles things, their play time and the experience he has I believe they would be perfect as Mod
[Image: unknown.png]
He smells -1 (kidding obv)

I've honestly never had a bad experience when Chelllman was on. He's an absolute professional. Helps the new folks learn the game, handles the bad folks with ease, all while maintaining his cool. When help is needed and pings go out, 9/10 he answers and comes to the rescue. IN short, he's been nothing but an asset to the PH team, and in my opinion he's far and beyond earned this promotion. +1.

It's just a shame I have to carry him in Phasmophobia all the time...
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I don't play a lot of prop hunt but I also don't really need to, to know that chelllman would make a great mod he is always handling Bad people on the server, He is super dedicated To this community. Make fantastic ban request with proper evidence, and I feel like his app speaks for its self cause he put time and effort into the app So I'm a +1 All the way. Good luck Chelll :) Keep doing what you do by making the community a safe and fun place.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1

reasonable test mod. Should be same as a mod.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
About fucking time. 

Well let's begin. 

You're professional in what you do despite it being a Gmod server. You do your best to keep proper evidence at all times and keep the lobby in a decent shape. You're very friendly to players despite if they're trolling or not and will help them regardless of what they've done. This is surely important. Unbiased punishments. I don't believe the wrongful ban should matter in my opinion. It was addressed, and dealt with properly with the person in question being unbanned due to something they got caught up in. 

I don't think you really have much to work on but I certainly would like to say don't be afraid to ask for opinions or help from anyone around you as far as staff. This isn't pertaining to anything in particular it's just something I feel like I should say. Even when you are a Moderator you will still have questions, concerns and generally might view something different from others. Opinions on uncertainty is a good thing because it allows you to make a solid judgement call. I for one will answer any questions that you may think up as I previously have. 

I really don't have anything to say, I was simply ranting a tiny bit. All in all good luck Vending Machine. Get that ugly green lul

+1 from me.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I think that having another mod, and one as good as chelllman would only effect the community and server positivly, but i would be happy if staff in general were able to cover more timezones.

+1
I don't have any objections to you advancing to Moderator. 

You've done well to own up to your mistakes and to ask questions when you have them. 

Keep those and the many other good qualities you have while being a moderator, it will benefit you and the community.
*Mainly going to base this off of my interactions with you on discord because I don't play PH*

I think that you are someone who is level-headed and trustworthy enough to be granted the ability of banning people alongside the other responsibilities that come with being a moderator.

You have my support. +1

Best of luck on your app!
-1 he asks for murder mod every single day smh worst tmod ever.

Jokes aside who is level-headed and absolute professional. You have a right attitude when dealing trolls and such.He is very fun to play in server and I have no doubt in my mind that you can handle the position of moderator.

+1