A Sinner's Contrition
Ingame Name: Dwight

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29640073

Who Banned You: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

Reason For Ban: hacks and hacks

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: I'm a grown man and I've grown out of my skid ways, and also I've been banned for like 3 years and that's pretty permanent to like a middle eastern child so it's close enough I think

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No this is the only time I've been banned from this server

Other:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 3 years is long enough just dont do it again and have fun back :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Ban was given in 2019 so I see no issue with you comming back but doing this again will result into you getting banned again

+1 for an unban
+1, it's a prince nicky ban so come on back.

On a real note, please do not cheat/hack.
Do you have a history of using hacks?
I'm normally neutral, but it doesn't appear that Nicky saved evidence of your hacking. Therefore, I'm inclined to support your unbanned due to lack of evidence.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Doubt the evidence exists anymore. I don't think anyone has to tell you not to use them again. Be sure to check out our rules before you join in assuming this is approved.

+1 for unban
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
It's a 3 year old ban and people can change a lot in 3 years, especially in teen years. I support an unban. +1
Lack of evidence and 3+ years, just unban em.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(03-16-2022, 07:26 PM)Jammin Wrote: Do you have a history of using hacks?
I'm normally neutral, but it doesn't appear that Nicky saved evidence of your hacking. Therefore, I'm inclined to support your unbanned due to lack of evidence.
Only GMod and Rust (4.5 years ago), can't give an exact date but I can confirm I haven't touched a cheat since around the past 2 years
You've were banned for hacks years ago. Yeah, you can come back. Just know that if you cheat again, I personally will never want you back here.

+1
[Image: gYIxK93.png]