Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lemon T-mod app ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ngame Name: LemonTiara

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223595428

Time Played: Minutes Played: 50636

When First Joined: Aug 30, 2020 4:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Friday: 4:30pm EST to 11pm.  Weekends: anytime, basically all day long

Sponsor(s): @dong @matt_st3 (Strongrule) @Gabe 

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I find myself on sometimes when no other staff are on and my abilities as Trusted are limited in terms of what I'm able to do to RDMers. The most I can do right now is add a million slays basically and then make a ban requests, but with TMod powers I would be able to karma ban them to ensure they can't continue. Being able to teleport players that are stuck is another big thing I've ran into when no one else is on I can't really do anything. As for my performance with handling trolls/doing reports I believe that I handle them accordingly and dish out the proper punishments. Since my last application I have for sure built a more concrete understanding of the rules as some of them had changed since I last played. Me being able to see both sides of an argument and not put any bias into it is a big trait that I possess and I feel like it improves my staffing overall.

Why you want to help the community: I've been in the Dinkleberg family for nearly a year and a half now and it is safe to say that being apart of this community is the best gaming experience I have ever had. I want new players to be able to experience the fun and friendly environment I started with when I first joined without them having to deal with the constant trolls and rdmers. I've never had such memorable experiences on anything internet related..  I just want to give back to because I want to be able to play as long as possible and ensure that other players have a great experience without having to deal with bs.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no I have not

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15326

How did you find us?: [REDACTED] brought me to ttt from murder

Other: I have a good understanding of the rules, I've handled reports more effectively and taken up more of them in general. Haven't really had the opportunity to make anymore ban requests though because I'm usually on when the Mods are, but all in all I hope you all think my performance has improved as well and I am all for constructive criticism. I mostly tolerate you all.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
I feel as if we were cheated in some way due to the arrogance of Lemon who failed not only me, but everyone on the team. This is a team game, not a player game. The lack of strategy in Lemon's performance ultimately led to our downfall, so I blame the loss on her. May he forever ponder on how he could've changed the outcome.
(04-06-2022, 08:39 PM)Gabe Wrote: feel as if we were cheated in some way due to the arrogance of Lemon who failed not only me, but everyone on the team. This is a team game, not a player game. The lack of strategy in Lemon's performance ultimately led to our downfall, so I blame the loss on him. May he forever ponder on how he could've changed the outcome.
I +1 this statement
-1 sponsors are gay. The sponsors picked in particular are also gay.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
no.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Lemon is on way too much and cares way more than I've seen definitely a -1 Ya'll don't want someone who does work erryday.
No also raider stinks
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 I love lemon 

Godly staff
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
-1 I hate lemon. Should stay trusted.
no
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player