Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know last time we did this things went south, I wonder how it will go this time
Name - Nazu(s)

Steam ID - (STEAM_0:0:436106669)

Discord Tag - Donor/Supporter

Time Played - 7+ weeks

When First Joined - Don't remember, if I can give an exact date around mid 2020 maybe?

Rank Desired - Trusted

Current Rank - Supporter

What can I do to help the community - Same as any other trusted, deal with the annoying people, hand out slays, learn the ropes, and most importantly very oddly specific ban requests.

Why do I want to help - Insert common 'timezones yada yada' here, but in all seriousness it's a learning opportunity. I get to work with new people as well as work in a new department besides just playing the game. Not sure how else to explain it I guess.

Have you been previously banned - One Karma Ban, one hour ban to chill out, and the infamous perma-ban. (No ban reqs exist, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put my own ban appeals here, will edit if so.)

Have you previously applied for staff - Haha.. yeah..

How did you find us - From Dinks PH

Other - Google form filled out.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Alright guys. I'm gonna give this guy a huge +1 he's proven thay he's comeplely overcome his past issues and, daresay I, become a helpful person in the community. He's proven to me that he deserves this chance and I really am proud of him for making this much progress in such a short time. Love the maturity being shown. Fat +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Nazu you have shown an amazing amount of change and maturity since you were unbanned. I think you're an amazing person to play with and an all around good time. You would fit the staff team very well so I will give a BIG BOY +1.

I do have some questions for you though (In simple terms since I am a bit retarded atm)

1. Will you be able to gauge funny with staffing?

2. Will you be able to work with other staff members?

3. Will you stay Unbiased in your staffing when it comes to friends and people you don't like?

I think I know the answers already but I'd love to hear your responses.
~Snip~

1. Will you be able to gauge funny with staffing?

Yes, funny mic spam isn't allowed when on the job.

2. Will you be able to work with other staff members?

I haven't had a problem with any staff, I don't see why not.

3. Will you stay Unbiased in your staffing when it comes to friends and people you don't like?

[Image: starwars.jpg]

Just kidding, there won't be any bias or lightheartedness towards anyone.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
You know Nazu?

I've got to say, you're no longer an annoyance. I've had great experiences with you recently on TTT and I think you are a viable candidate for Trusted. You've come a long way my friend.

+1. Best of luck to you on your app!
Imma be honest, this isn’t something I really expected to say in any recent time. I think you’ll do great. 

Your behavior has been great from my experience and you’ve nipped all the bs in the butt and continued being helpful. I know there was a struggle between being really helpful at one point and then creating situations. You’ve done well.  I like it. You have experience, you’re active and you surely know the rules. The best I can say is keep it up man. 

+1 for green Nazu
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Honestly Watching your progress unfold from what I heard when I joined and you helping me and others out and making ban request and such im giving this a big fat +1 Good luck buddy you will do great things keep on track and make us proud :D
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I don't think anybody expected to say this or see this any time soon, however Nazu has definitely cleaned up his behavior BIG TIME. He knows the rules, he knows how to have fun still and cleaned up his act, he's made ban requests and is active both on forums and discord. I don't see any reason he shouldn't get staff, +1.

If people try to argue: Look at his past! There are various members of the staff team, including me, who had a trolly/arrogant past. it's nothing really to mention, we have staff members now that were trolls and still are good staff. Nazu has grown and this is the perfect opportunity to show it on a further level.
You have come a long way from the, for lack of a better phrase, mental breakdown you had last year. I don't really recall much of any kind of ban conduct (saying this without looking into warns/etc.).
You follow the rules, know your stuff, etc.

Fantastic player? Yes.
Staff member? I don't know.
I really don't. If it weren't for the issues of last year, I think you'd make a good staff member. I'm not certain if enough time has passed yet, so I really just don't know.

Neutral/+0 for now.
Best of luck, Nazu!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1

GO GREEN

I think Nazu has proven that he can be a good noodle. I don't need to say much other than I knwo to almost 100% sure, that nazu knows what he's gotta do, and I think he is mature enough to do it.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD