Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some type of pesto maybe
Steam name: Slightly Sweet/Spooky/Festive/Rick/Bee/cryptic salsa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98072048.

Discord id: Salsa The Seagull#8937

Time Played: 1658.99 hours

When First Joined: Jun 07, 2018 2:00 AM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): my start time range is 10am to 4pm aest i usually play for 1-3 hours sometimes more either once a day or every other day.

Rank Desired: Mod.

Current Rank: Tmod.

What can you do to help the community: With mod powers I will be able to better and more quickly remove problem people be they guests or regulars.

Why you want to help the community: I said this in my Tmod app, I love our community its still one of the best communities I've ever been in. this is where it changes from what I said last time. I can see our flaws staff burnout is a huge one, now I don't think I can solely change our flaws but I can say I can at least help people know the struggle of trying to get out of it and I know what its like to be in it. being a Mod and having the respect and knowledge from it I hope they would listen to my advise as a mod more then they would as a Tmod.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only joke bans and two false ban.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes. Trusted Tmod

How did you find us?: I was server hopping after a server I was playing shut down also was told about this server.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): this time yes (I forgot last time)

Other: I know a big thing about me is when hacks are not obvious to see I cant tell what is and is not hacks but other then that I'm good.
I know I said on my Tmod app that I would make a mod app at 2500 hours but lets just say a little fox told me to apply.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Absolutely. Easily one of the best T. Mods the server has right now. Has vast knowledge of the rules, knows how to work well with other staff members, and knows how to use commands properly. He gets along well with players on the server, knows how to deescalate situations, and has shown nothing but competency the times I have played with him.

I think that given moderator, he would continue to impress and make the server a better place. With that being said, here’s a big +1.

Good luck my friend!
Give him mod so he doesn't have to make cringe-titled ban requests :).

On a serious note +1, mans is one of the most active tmods and has been here a long time.
Cryptic is an awesome choice for Mod, he's on pretty much everyday and knows what he is doing

Big +1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Plenty of hours and experience, owns up to his mistakes as well. No reason he isn't fit for mod that I can see. +1
Cryptic Does a really good job on ban request and a really good job in game +1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
He was part of the 2020 staff wave. It's more surprising that he hasn't hit mod yet.
+1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I hate to not be able to provide anything but Cryptic's actions in the community speak for themselves.

Easy +1; best of luck on your app!
Is that man actually applying for mod
Holy shit
I thought you were gunna be tmod forever man wtf
Easy +1 you're actually amazing staff. Theres zero complaints. You're someone I'd be happy to have on any server.
Ez +1 does an amazing job in-game and  amazing staff.