Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That unban lasted long.
Offender's Name: Dr.Coomer

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183455733

Potential Witnesses: Murl, etc.

Reason to Ban: Inappropriate content and topics. Slurs, general trolling. (MiniMe has another video to add later at some point regarding a slur as well.)
As far as slurs and stuff I'd normally get more but considering this is the same person that has "changed" this is some interesting behavior. 

Link to last unban may be found here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16119

Proof: 

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
This dude tries to argue with me over the fact that I gagged him for spamming his soundboard every time I get on server. I have never liked conversing with him or even tried to but he cannot keep my name out of his mouth. (No, I don't have evidence but you can ask many players and staff members and they'd tell you the same thing.)

+1, this dude can be gone and stay gone for all I care
he was also specifically going after a child (that i did gag for the noises)
https://youtu.be/FwQifrGKmsg
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I’ve been playing with him for all of 10 minutes and he has been quite unpleasant to play with (using soundboard, constantly mic spamming, targeting a kid). That combined with the evidence above, +1 for ban
Player has been banned permanently. He has 3 prior bans for slurs, toxicity, harassment, etc (and 1 for donor abuse).
He can appeal but clearly nothing has changed.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks