Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A possum applies for admin
Possum may come of as rude for some players but tbh I have not seen any issue about it.  She is a bit more strict than other staff members and this could be for the reason that trolls will act like bigger asses as soon as they hear a female voice.  Possum knows how to shut them down quick.  Play time may not be as much as the other 2 applying but with being the longest running mod atm she has the most experience when it comes to staffing in Dinks.  

I'd say lets push the poss... I meant make the possum admin +1

(Possum know that with becoming admin the pushing will never stop)
[Image: unknown.png]
As long as Possum aims her sass at the trolls/undesirables and not at the normal players, she could be a good Admin as she is capable of making good calls regardless of the flak she receives. She is not what most would consider to be professional (or more accurately put, she doesn't act against her own personality), but that quality has typically been endearing in our more recent in-game interactions. Despite the seemingly jaded outlook on the community she's garnered during the time that I've been away, I believe that she would've been long gone by now if she didn't care about the community. However, I can only hope that the aforementioned jadedness does not influence a draconian and/or egotistical approach to situations on her part.
+1
P.S.  I've never even posted the fence gif, please don't be a sasshole to me. [Image: 981661819112411206.webp?size=4096&quality=lossless]
Don't care, didn't read, didn't saw u on server.
+1 be a good mod.
From my interactions with you my fellow marsupial is that you have what it takes to be an admin from your experience as a staff member to having the most exposure to the community with the current active staff. You may come off as a bit harsh to some and caring to others but you always try to be as equal to anyone you interact with for the better or the worse. You have handled yourself nicely and know what you are doing regarding to staffing, but you worked yourself hard into the situation you are in and will require more of your possum knowledge moving forward into this position. From my experience you always try to take things into consideration and will most likely continue moving forward. From what it seems you would make a good admin put into the position, so you have my support and my +1
Best of luck...
~Koshka
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
Norm trying to steal my thunder...

Bump.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

bump
I believe possum is able to handle being the great trashmin admin or dinks

She knows when to be serious and knows when it's just a joke at situations,

Different situation common to tres difficule, possum can find a way to conquer the request.

+1 Possum hissess
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Bumping these 3 applications. I have given my thoughts directly to Dink but I overall support any of these 3 as admin, and encourage Dink to consider adding multiple PH admins. All 3 are ready and can and will handle the job.
@"Dinkleberg >:(" please expedite a decision if possible, as the PH community does not have a voice presently on upper staff affairs.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Understandably leaving you in a shit show of a staffing situation I should probably at least let you know that I support you becoming Admin.

You always have different opinions on situations that delve deeper into the consideration of decisions rather than reading at the surface. 

A lot of things that I or Chelll would agree on and look at differently would be viewed at an even stronger angle from yourself. It created a great mixing bowl of information and things to consider when making decisions regarding the upper levels of the PH community. It definitely was exciting considering the three of us doing it but unfortunately that ship has sailed. I think your experience over all this time staffing and your insight will help you a lot when you become Admin. Yes I say when. 

I only wish you luck for the future and I know you can do it even if it's not looking like a whole lotta fun right now. Hopefully your answer isn't too far down the road. 

+1 for the red Unfortunatepossum
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Approved

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16836