Poll: Do you like the rules and punishments on the server, as they currently are?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ye
29.41%
5 29.41%
na
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whatchu think bout the server's rules
1). I think that there's somethings I wish could be punished more harshly and things that can be punished not as harshly. For example sexual harassment and harassment are basically punished the same way when they BOTH should be punished much harsher than it is, and that's something we should fix because the two irl are handled way differently ( I know "iT's a GmOd sErVeR blah blah blah ). What I mean mostly is sexual harassment/harassment in general towards females since it happens the most. People just don't know how not to be creepy, and it's kind of silly that after this thread was made the dude only got a week ban. I just feel like stuff like this isn't taken as seriously as it should be, and I'm not blaming anyone because it is just a community server from a game that came out in 2006. Personally, I would say the base ban for harassment should be upped by how bad it is. Like in the thread I linked, the ban should've been a month or more imo. I was hoping he'd get a perma since he also rdmed me multiple times (with proof) but he didn't so :/

2). Depends on the staff member but usually around 7-8 (1 being not prepared at all)

3). Most staff members staff well while also making sure everyone has their fun (Murl is a good example), and very few staff members are pretty much fun police.

4). see answer 1.

5). see answer 4.

Messages In This Thread
RE: whatchu think bout the server's rules - by Damien - 06-16-2022, 02:05 AM
RE: whatchu think bout the server's rules - by Salty - 06-16-2022, 06:55 AM
RE: whatchu think bout the server's rules - by Salty - 06-16-2022, 10:07 AM